• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BBQ Grill

C

ChronicJay

Anyone know a good way of turning a large forge into a BBQ grill?

G

This is how I did one. Nothing special obviously, I just dropped some decorative items on top of it.

I have seen a few examples of using multiples of the large forges in both directions, and chopping them (I think Sarsmi may have posted a tutorial for that at some point), to form a sort of "plus" shaped mega grill/forge. I am not sure you can still do this though, with the changes that were made to gozas and add-ons a while back.

I have also seen some really cute small forge grills and "habachi" style grills made with wooden boxes and other bits of items, and some great item built fire pits.

-Skylark

C

ChronicJay

Here's what I came up with. Very simple and easy, and I think it looks great! Just need to fill out the rest of the floor.
Just used barrel hoops on the grill, thinking of adding a skinned lamb arty to it to complete the look.

G

That is indeed a good use of the skinned deer & goat stealables...it fills a good portion of the grill and looks like you are having a huge BBQ.

-Skylark