• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Battle of Beaks - Final schedule (Mon 3rd)

E

Eslake

Due to popular demand, we are making a final change in the schedule for the Chicken fighting event previously slated for the 1st.

It will be on Monday, the 3rd of November, following the Monday Meet-Up usually held in Skara.
I say "Usually" because the p56 invasion event may force a temporary change in the meeting location.

If you don't attend the meet-ups, there will also be gates from Luna and New Haven (other towns depend on the invasion status at the time) in preparation for the event.

The Meet-Ups generally run to around 8:10 to 8:30 central, so expect to find gates around that time frame. Of course, if you can attend the 7:30 Meet-Up, it would certainly help ensure you get there in a timely fashion. ;)

The rules and prizes are unchanged. (though far more audience prizes have been added) Anyone with a chicken, bonded or not, can participate, and those without can still join in the fun just to watch, bet, and play the other games.

I hope this doesn't prevent anyone from attending, as it looks to be an entertaining event for anyone able to be there. But there were many who simply could not be there on Saturday, and I could not put it off beyond the 3rd as I won't be available on a regular basis for a while after the 4th.
( But once I am back to my regular ability to play, we have some really fun events in mind. ;) )

L

Legacyee

This looks like it is going to be a great event :)
I wish you have a good evening.

I shall be there if I can.

L

Luna du Selene

Woot! Eslake & Branwyn rock... I don't care what everyone else says about them! :thumbup1:
:spider:

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Folks! Get those chickens outta the coups. Make sure they are dressed in their best suit and tie for their fight tonight.

We will begin the weigh in and sign in after the Community Meeting tonight! So watch for Airmid's announcement for the meeting location!