• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] Basket Weaving?

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I deeply apologize for bringing this up if it has already been brought up, but can anyone direct me to where I can understand more precisely how to acquire those new items from what monsters to make a simple basket, please?

I know herald has the standard explanation but I honestly don't know where to go to find some of the items like Scouring Toxin (Toxic venom sac from the toxic slith).... kinda lost as to what that is, if there's a map on how to find the monster would be great too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance :thumbup:

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a Toxic Slith hunting camp: Out the Royal City main steps, then follow the road east and a few screens north. Cross the first bridge you come to.

Grab the green toxin sacs from the toxic sliths. Many players are killing just for the loyalty/fame so maybe a crafter can loot old corpses. They give horned hides.

Make scouring toxin from the green toxin sacs.

----
Single click on a clippers (tinker craftable) to set it to make reeds, NOT plant clippings.

Use the clippers to cut up a deco plant,

Use scouring toxin to soften the plant reeds so you can weave them.

----
I think you are finally ready to weave the basket and say WHEW! None of the above is guaranteed, never did it myself.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys, appreciate the help, really excited about the new baskets, now to wait for my plants to grow, lol :D

Cheers :thumbup: