• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Basic barding question that I should already know.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure this has been asked many times, but I can't find anything using the search. So here goes:

If my Bard is 4x 120, does having additional Bard skillpoints on jewelry have an additional helpful effect on chance to bard monsters that have very high (150-160) barding difficulty?

:(

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
not that i have ever heard.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not that i have ever heard.
Dang.... I'm 4x 120 using Blood Elemental Slayer and just can NOT provo those dumb Shame 150 bard difficulty bloods... Fail time after time after time...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya there is definitely something up with those diseased blood elementals.
i miss more on them then i do on the 160 barding diff critters.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya there is definitely something up with those diseased blood elementals.
i miss more on them then i do on the 160 barding diff critters.
Man am I glad to hear that.... I was beginning to think that I had to be missing something.... Good to know you're experiences are the same as mine...