• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barton

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Stuffa re-registers on stratics*

Thought I'd say howdy to everyone as I haven't bothered to post on here since the forums got reduced to zero :O

Anything fun going on in UO? Is Barton's little Conqueror statue still lingering in Castle British?

T

Tazar

Greetings Stuffa! and Welcome back to the Stratics Forums (if not UO - we still have hopes for you!) lol

There's lots going on in UO, from a growing Brit Coalition Alliance to an ongoing event series which should lead to the uncovering of the bell of courage and later this year, the opening of the Stygian Abyss. *pauses for the prophets of DOOM to interject their denials*

Personally, I am having a lot of fun! (as always!)

Barton still stands closest to the empty throne to guard against usurpers!

*notes it is summer and Stuffa has not returned to UO*

Hope all is well with you and hope to see you in game some time!

Safe Journeys!

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stuffa, Stuffa, Stuffa, Stuffa.

Why hallo, imagine it, you, here, now!

Theres lots of fun going on right now, you should pop in and see it all!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stuffa!!!
Oh it is good to hear from you!
How are you? How's your summer?
Back to Uni this fall?

Magincia fell and got swept away. Moonglow had a rift to the dark side where we battled wanna-be Shadowlords. Vanguards popped in and out of various towns checking our strengths and weaknesses. And right now the Strangers are smack talking us as we battle them across Sosaria.
*whispers* I think they are looking for Barton.

Draconi, aka the Master, has been playing with special effects and blowing various things to bits! Some of the effects while battling the Strangers are really neat.

Hope life is treating you well Stuffa.
If you get the itch we could always use a good shard invasion.
We haven't had one since you left us.
No one plans them as well as you!
Take care

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hiyaaaa!

Good to hear from you all. Not sure if I'll be popping on anytime soon due to my hysterically low amount of money right now. Gonna spend all the next few weeks trying to scrape some money together again. Been very busy. Graduated finally with a 2:1 BA Music with honours degree. Just been accepted onto a Masters course in Composition in september.

In the mean time, whilst theres been no mongol rally this year and no large teddy bears called Barton being strapped to car roofs then driven through eleven countries, i've been to new york, prague and hong kong with the girlfriend which have all been raucous fun, but thus landing me in the current financial situation! Terrible.

Glad to hear everything is amusing in UO as usual. If any of those free trials pop around any time soon I'll be straight in there. Otherwise, I'll be in soon as Iget some money in the bank. Someone needs to organise a shard invasion! GAH.

Doth Stuffalette

C

Cesspool

Greetings Stuffa

I've been debating resubbing myself. I just finished school and I don't think I'm going to make rent, but I can be responsible when I'm dead. Also, I think you'll appreciate this.

http://seanclosson.blogspot.com/2008/05/arrr.html

The goblet I found at a scrap yard, and I filled it full of mead and got good and slogged for three hours sitting in that chair.