• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baron Versus 3 [SUPR]

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I wish I would have taken the picture with my journal open to show the insurence money collected but I ran off to chase Jubei once the other two had died, and the journal was erased by then. O well this is still really funny I was fighting 3 mages who are very bad at cross healing. I first dropped Stormshadow, And Jubei began dropping poison fields all over like it is supposed to do something to me lol. Next victim was Cushingura Who was being Greater Heal Spammed By Jubei But Still Failed To stay alive. One the two SUPR had died Jubei ran away haha.
[/IMG]
HAY LOOK ANOTHER 3V1 THERE WAS ACTUALLY MORE I KILLED ONE UP A WAYS AND THEN CONTINUED TO MURDER THESE POOR SOULS WHILE THEY DESPERETLY TRIED TO RES THEIR FALLEN GUILDIES.

S

SUPRsalad

your story has chronological issues..

besides, yr weird kid..

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Lets not start getting personal Supr Salad. Just cus ur behind ur computer dont give u the right to talk trash ok

B

Balian of Asgard

I'm not taking a side, but it's not the first time I've seen Baron with a pile of corpses at his feet.

O btw has anyone seen that new PPV movie "Role models"? lol, they have a pretty fun role playing club in it.

S

SUPRsalad

wait, what? I barely said anything! I could have said so much more, but i didn't... All I said was yr weird... kid.. everyone knows both terms are true.

and besides, you killed storm, and steel's mage, whom is unfinished, and seldom played..

*claps*

S

SUPRsalad

I'm not taking a side, but it's not the first time I've seen Baron with a pile of corpses at his feet.

O btw has anyone seen that new PPV movie "Role models"? lol, they have a pretty fun role playing club in it.
mine was not one of the corpses at his feet. alas, with all his 'advantages' he is still unable to kill me.

you've a powerful template, but have too many years ahead to succeed my intelligence. (either that or just start using teleport scrolls, baron. SURELY you can squeeze the macro in somewhere around your two macros: 'A' and 'X')

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Ok So SuprSalad How about this..... You, or any of your guildmates can 1v1 me any time for any amount of money and we wil see who comes out on top.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA.......good one Supr. (Ah..why'd you delete that??)

Don't expect any of those things to happen any time soon.

He seems pretty content to sit around wasting his life cheating at video games and posing in front of the camera.

Maybe him and Shaun should get together, dim the lights and take pictures of themselves posing?

S

SUPRsalad

lols, colter..

shhhhhhhhh :D but yeah, i know right? one would think, with all his 'advantages' he would remain humble and not talk so much $#@%.. like son.. very 'advantaged' but don't say much.. cus they know...

im glad someone got to read and appreciate it. :thumbsup:
its alright tho. people like that always get put in their place at some point or another.. (i.e. you can't speedhack in the Ultimate fighting challenge)

V

Vandetta

doesn't matter what guild or player it is... seems to be a post like this every week...

hugs?

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I LOVE THE HATE... IN FACT THE REASON WHY I GET ENJOYMENT OUT OF THIS GAME IS BECAUSE I MAKE GROWN MEN CRY.

B

Balian of Asgard

ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU READY?

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Balian of Asgard

Look at guys like tito, hes on top of the world and then he shrivels up and is incognito????

Think he was cranking? and is off the juice

IMO same MO on Rampage, Hughs, V. Silva,
Ninja just started cranking, to beat F. Shamrock

I know s#it about cranking, but its odd how they go through such domination swings. To too much respect for the other guy, leading to a s#itty fight and a K.O. on their record, lol, where they got K.O'd by a guy like that ugly pointed nose fool that trained with Liddel, whats his name again? leg kicker with looping right hooks

B

Budweiser

Ok So SuprSalad How about this..... You, or any of your guildmates can 1v1 me any time for any amount of money and we wil see who comes out on top.
Really?

Nathan Accepts....All specials allowed....no pots. NO MOVING.. toe to toe.. Deal?
I'm sure we can get a broker to hold some gold for this duel.
Or we can just duel to shut your a$$ up.
I mean your the best right?
Who needs gold when your the BEST!
I know I can beat your Baron Temp with the outlined rules above.
ICQ me if you wanna set it up. B Boy Baron.

153-852-405

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Are you serious? You really want to embarass yourself Calling me out like this.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the deal, both of you duel one on one but with some restrictions to balance out things..

1. No mounts.

1. No magic jewellery, except pure Nightsight jewellery.

2. No use of jewellery to enhance skills enough to cast lasting spells

3. No magic items.

4. No Runic items even if you have the Blacksmithy skill.

Mages/Necromancers/Paladins are not allowed to use summons or area spells for aid in fighting. The only exceptions to this are Arch Cure, Wall of Stone and Energy Field.

Your character must have at least 70% poisoning to used poisoned blades.

If your an orc you may use an orc bow or tribal spear.

I want to see both of you duel using these rules, but I wish to be present so I can do a news report on it.

B

Budweiser

Here is the deal, both of you duel one on one but with some restrictions to balance out things..

1. No mounts.

1. No magic jewellery, except pure Nightsight jewellery.

2. No use of jewellery to enhance skills enough to cast lasting spells (ie wraithform, vampire form etc). These spells must be dispelled before entering into any roleplay area unless you have the corresponding skill at the required level to cast.

3. No magic items.

4. No Runic items even if you have the Blacksmithy skill.

Mages/Necromancers/Paladins are not allowed to use summons or area spells for aid in fighting. The only exceptions to this are Arch Cure, Wall of Stone and Energy Field.

Your character must have at least 70% poisoning to used poisoned blades.

If your an orc you may use an orc bow or tribal spear.

I want to see both of you duel using these rules, but I wish to be present so I can do a news report on it.
I'll do it.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Yeah im totally down for that also. I love fighting mages while im completley naked except for my jewelry and spirit of totem. In fact this last weekend me and storm shadow faught on foot, I was naked he was armored, ask him what happened. So yeah im down for any thing Good luck to you sir.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I know hes not a mage hes just a disarm spammin runnin nubin dexor, I was using Stormshadow as an example.

B

Balian of Asgard

yay, woot, ill have to pay to re open my account to watch this

please post a date and time

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you guys able to meet at a location sometime later? say, 8:00 PM Pacific at Haven Bank?

R

RichDC

I dont even play the shard and i wana watch!

Has it happened or will it soon?

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Ooguk has not been on ICQ lately and I will need Budweiser's, has not happened, and when they are both on, I will contact 'em and then it will happen. I will write about a 2 paragraph report with it.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I will be on Friday afternoon, and we will fight outside of my tower in Cove.

B

Balian of Asgard

can someone PM me about how to get that free trial thingy with UO, please.

ty

O

Ooguk [Cove]

How about instead of the stupid idea of being naked we actually have a regular 1v1 winner gets 10m.

M

mutau

i think a neutral location would be best for this event. Nothing against your tower location, i'm sure you must have a lovely lawn, but a neutral location would be more fair to both parties. Anyone have a good location in mind?

O

Ooguk [Cove]

i think a neutral location would be best for this event. Nothing against your tower location, i'm sure you must have a lovely lawn, but a neutral location would be more fair to both parties. Anyone have a good location in mind?

Yeah I Do, MY LAWN! How is it not Fair? Its An Open Grassy Area with no trees! I Also have free drinks inside for the spectators.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The EMs did just make a PvP arena...

B

Balian of Asgard

Hey Baron got any server birth rares for sale? Im gonna activate my account to witness your spectacular duel, Ill have a s#itload of gold on me, rdy to buy some 100+ mill items you may have lying around

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since they're warriors and we want to make sure they don't run around a bunch I vote Wrong roof - there's a good spot up top to observe where noone will be in the way.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Hey Baron got any server birth rares for sale? Im gonna activate my account to witness your spectacular duel, Ill have a s#itload of gold on me, rdy to buy some 100+ mill items you may have lying around
As a matter of fact I do, however I am a collector now myself and do not sell my rares. I only sell what is on my vendor sry buddy. You can always come by and vist my museum I am down for trading but not selling.

B

Budweiser

How about instead of the stupid idea of being naked we actually have a regular 1v1 winner gets 10m.

I like the pure naked idea....proves skill of the char not the gear he uses...and this weekend i'll be taking ownership of a new house and will be needed there. Send me an icq request Baron and when we are both on we can do this where ever you like. I'm not going to lock down any specific time this weekend for a duel and not be able to make it. With rl work and new house ill be busy. I say when we are both on and have about an hour to wait to give spectators a chance to come, then we do it.

And i didn't call you out. You called the guild SUPR out. I just accepted.

Nathan.

B

Budweiser

Since they're warriors and we want to make sure they don't run around a bunch I vote Wrong roof - there's a good spot up top to observe where noone will be in the way.
It needs to be toe to toe no moving.. if you move, your running away. you lose. Just my thought. Naked, toe to toe, GM wep. Should show your true char skills.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

It needs to be toe to toe no moving.. if you move, your running away. you lose. Just my thought. Naked, toe to toe, GM wep. Should show your true char skills.
All that wil show is who has the most parry lol, I can always soulstone 120 parry on. I say Regular Dexor Fight Disarm, no disarm dont matter I will still win you are foolish for thinking you have a chance.

B

Balian of Asgard

How about best of 3

1st is naked,
2nd is with hci jewels
3rd is with full gear

TBH, all this no pots, no magic jewelry, no disarm, on and on blah blah blah, its not, realistic at this moment in time pvp,

it is what it is folks

restrictions bite, especially if chugging is part of your template and skillset.
If the one eho does not chug is crying, go set your self up to chug, theres such a thing as vendors in Luna, and................clue..................

they sell EP stuff

and if this dont go over to well for ya,

why not just add this to the list of duel rules, NO HEALING, NO CLOSE WOUNDS, NO AIDS,

Open field fights are the most realistic way to duel/battle

S

SUPRsalad

i have a place..

THE THUNDERDOME! YEAAAH! WHO RUNS BARTER TOWN!??
TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVE

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a place..
THE THUNDERDOME! YEAAAH! WHO RUNS BARTER TOWN!??
I would love to see this, but it sounds like Baron is chickening out.
Wish we could all just get along. It's only one shard guys.

M

MasterP

Ok now ill use my mage and kill you somewhere you cant run off my screen and ill put up how ever much you want. Only 2 things. 1 not pots..2 leo from finduo.com has to be a broker..ie hold all the gold. I know you suck to bad to even play mage vs mage but hey its ok i forgive your pure stupidness.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Umm.. ok lol you do know a mage fighting Baron has like a 0% chance to win, And now that a mage wil be in a enclosed area with me that gives them even less of a chance.