• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BarKeeps

G

No better way to ruin a good pet fight tournament than to have your barkeep stop serving food! Any ideas why a barkeep would stop serving? There is no option in the context menu to buy only to open the paper doll.

I hope the kitchen strike did not ruin tonights pet fights for anyone. Once I know how to deal with the staff better I will take appropriate measures.

Thanks for any help-

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh. It was my fault. I bought up all the booze. "Sorry about that".

I had a blast at the pet fights. A little rough at the start trying to get everyone on the same level as to following the rules. But I think it was a great turnout. I discovered how weak my reptalon is (but I still love him).

At the after-party 2 very amazing people gave me a gift that has been on my wish list. No, I'm not going to mention the item or their names, I don't want every Tom, **** and Harry coming to them begging them for stuff. But I want to send a special thank you their way.
So, sadly I had no bonded chicken or squirell to enter. But I did enjoy watching the fights.

Of course next time around there will be an albino fight, and regular squirell fight. (Its always a learning process).

Thank you all who attended.

-Hagrid of the A.Z.C.
(Allied Zoo Contributors)

Sadly, I have been having account issues lately. Every pet I stable only seems to have a 50/50 chance of bonding. And yeah, I'm a seasoned veteran at pets. I feed them before I stable them. And usually once a day even. But, one rl week passes, then a second...no bonding...

G

Seasoned vet try this.
Feed them once...then leave them the hell alone for 8 days. Don't feed them daily before they bond...you are prolly resetting the timer each time you do that.
I know they are pretty and you want to look at them....but Stop!!!

lol
try that Bob...it should solve your issues.....well atleast your pet bonding ones!

TW

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang...Thank you TimberWolf. I guess I didn't know as much about taming as I thought.

I feel so stupid.

G

Just got around to testing my barkeep, I found that I have to be standing no more than one tile away to be able to buy, any further and I only get the paperdoll option. Guess ya gotta stand on their head to get their attention.

G

I dismissed the wench but once I replace her I will follow your experiment. Thanks for the reply!