• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] .-* Barely Legal's Artifacts *-.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Check the latest posts in this thread for new items added*
  • This is a store, not an auction.
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale for any reason at any time.
  • Items are located on Lake Superior.
  • Transfers to other shards are not the responsibility of the seller.

If you want an item, gimme the # and your offer for it. Simple, quick, easy. No scams here, just looking for easy transactions!
Thank you.
-SiB

Q: What is Brittle?
A: Brittle is just like imbued items, there is no increased durability decay rate. All brittle means is you can't POF it and all brittle items now have their durability set to 255/255 when they drop.

Q: What is Antique?
A: Increased durability loss, can be powdered 3 times. Each powder will reduce max durability to 250, 200, and 150 respectively. Can be repaired.

#15 is sold

Last edited:

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my personal sampire pvp weapon... I'd be willing to part with it if the price is right.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item 2 going for 60m on LS, it's been posted for so long I'm not going to wait for other offers, it's yours.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly I haven't been farming since Doom arties came out.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK Great I'll be on LS for a few hours hollar at me in gen chat or ICQ 634334819