• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Bards.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So i remember someone mentioning somewhere that in the next publish youre gonna give bards some love. Id like to suggest having peacemake,discording and provocation on their own skill cooldown timer. As of now they share the timer and it really punishes the pure bards.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Timers could use changing for sure! I think they are going towards the effects bards can have on the bards group. Not positive but that's what it sounded like to me!

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would be good if you could somehow set your discordance of monsters to only be helpful for your party or your guildies etc. Right now everyone (even people you dislike) get the benefit you have worked hard to get yourself.