• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BARDS, and TAMERS

• Thread starter imported_CountLovE
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_CountLovE

Hi! I am really tired of Blue bards peacing, or discording my pets. I mean, they can discord, or peace all they want, but come on!! Make that an aggression. They should turn gray to you instantly. Not stay blue. That doesn't make sense, and it sure doesn't make sense on Siege.

Also, I don't see how flying a dragon into a house is banable. I mean the dragon flies to begin with, and the house has an open area, it flies in. If you don't want people flying dragons into houses, why don't you take out the code that makes them fly? I find it ******** that EA bans people for doing this.

Get real, that is a huge slap in the face in the face to us.

Thanks

-Count

R

Razeial

Stop PvPing on a tamer and people will stop discording your pets.......

I

imported_CountLovE

Hah. I guess you saved the day, and solved my issue!

Not!

R

Razeial

I did solve your issue. Learn to play a real PvP template and stop cheezing out and then you won't have to worry about bards using their skills against your pets...seems logical to me.

I

imported_KoolAidAddict

<blockquote><hr>

Hi! I am really tired of Blue bards peacing, or discording my pets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehehe, as a bard, I just had to respond.

Now, dont take this as a smart butt response, but it IS pvp, so uhh, ummm, make me stop!!
Uhh, Ummm, kill me if you can!!!
Your pet cant!!
Woot!!!

PS, I said this many times in the other whiney thread about this same dumb subject, and its worth repeating here.........I think as soon as you say "all kill" you NEED to flag as well.
Now we all grey to each other, you, me, and your sparkly pet.
Lets get it on!!!!

Peace!
hehehehe

C

ChWalker

<blockquote><hr>

I am really tired of Blue bards peacing, or discording my pets. I mean, they can discord, or peace all they want, but come on!! Make that an aggression

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I see how discording could be aggessive but how in the world can you consider peacing to be aggressive?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo

V

vinncent

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo

[/ QUOTE ]

lol