• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bardic skills passive bonuses

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,
Did they remove the bardic skills passive bonuses (aka increased chance so success, shorter recast timer)?
They dont display in the mastery book list like the other masteries do.

Herp!

Journeyman
Pretty certain they are still in. There's no real way to test the success chances but I'm pretty certain the active mastery cooldown reduction has been doing work for me recently.

Macrophage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes it seems the cooldown reduction is still up. It s just amazing the passive bonus is not documented while every non bardic skill mastery is. They re probably too busy fixing the provocation bugs.

Herp!

Journeyman
Yes it seems the cooldown reduction is still up. It s just amazing the passive bonus is not documented while every non bardic skill mastery is. They re probably too busy fixing the provocation bugs.
What bugs might these be? I've not encountered anything different from what I remember prov being like always...

*EDIT* - scratch that - last night I was doing Tmaps and voked a balron on to an Ancient wyrm and they both just ignored it... particle effects were there but they wanted to eat my face... even after invis. Reported.

Last edited: