• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bard Vs Turkey's (get the oven ready!)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i took out my tamer.
insta dead.
took out my warrior.
dead in 30 seconds.

took out my bard...... 11 Turkeys later i was having a blast!!!

and i didnt even have to leave the courtyard of my guild mates keep!!!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Only way to do it. :thumbsup:

F

Fingers of Cats

so what's the point of the turkey's again?! Loot or Quest?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
fun.

there is a quest and there is loot.

but i was just doing it cause i wanted to play the game.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poo you having much luck today with Barding the Turkeys? They seem to have made some changes... The turkeys move all over the place now even after they are discorded and provoked, and seem to go through constant breaks where they simply stop fighting and stand a few tiles away from each other even though they are still discorded and provoked. Also, my bard is getting fame from killing them, but still not one single reward yet today. Yesterday I got a reward from every turkey my bard provoked, today, not a single thing from any of them.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Today they have a Barding Difficulty of 12.0, my character on another shard with 100 Music, 60/60 Discord/Prov is killing them with non exceptional instruments. I'm guessing they put the decimal in the wrong place and it was supposed to be 120.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

1 Discorded Turkey vs 6 Non-Discorded Turkeys almost didn't have time to get a good number scroll shot!

J

Jermosh

Yeah I did a few Harbringers this morning, made sure I had my 1900luck suit on. This is a nice bone for Bards though, hope we get more.