• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bard Calc

T

Turdnugget

Why is it, when I input 120 music/disco, and an exceptional instrument, it shows 20% chance to discord Baracoon, yet when I put in Repond Slayer, it shows up at 10%... Do you not get a slayer instrument bonus on him?

Same thing with Neira and an Undead Instrument.

Dark Father has 30% Discord chance with Demon Slayer, 20% with Exceptional... 0% with Elemental Slayer (yet Elemental Slayer weapons do massive damage...)

Impaler goes up 10% with Demon Slayer as opposed to the 20% chance with an exceptional instrument...

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guess is that there are some information gaps in the data the calculator is pulling from, since the creature page in the Hunter's Guide correctly lists the Impaler as vulnerable to Demon Slayer. Though the Dark Father is only listed as having a Demon Slayer vulnerablity, no mention of elemental. Send any inconsistencies you find to Petra Fyde. She made some corrections to other information on Stratics, that I identified.

Stayin Alive,

BG