• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Barbed Runic Armor??

G

I've burned thru several barbed runic kits to get pieces I needed. But my question is what properties or resists are the most valuable, and what kind of prices are the rest of you pricing your barbed runic crafted armor at on your vendors? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

G

I'd say the two most wanted high Resists on armor is Fire and Poison, to make a Corpse Skin proof suit. Plus the high Fire is also good for Vampire Form Warriors.

I'd have to say LMC/MR are the most valuable properties. LMC/MR are useable by anyone, both Warriors and Mages, when LRC is only really useful to Mages.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a sticky post in the Tailor forum regarding prices. I wish some others would put their suggestions in there.

I agree to the assessment from the previous post.

When selling items, I look for armor that has at least 60 resists. If a large chunk of those resists are in Energy Resist, I lower the price because Energy is so easy to come by that most don't need it. I increase the price if the piece has at least LRC 15% or any MR. LMC and Stamina Increase/Regen are important too, but I don't normally increase my price because of those unless they are maxed (LMC 8%, Stamina Regen 3, or Stamina Increase 8).

A good example of Energy Resist lowering the value of a piece is this one...

Very high resists and LRC 20%, but the big resist boosts came to the least wanted resists. Even at only 4+mill, I haven't been able to sell it for two weeks.

G

So what would a few pieces like these go for-

Barbed Leather Leggings-
Exceptional Crafted by Dragonkin
Mana Regeneration 2
Physical 7
Fire 16
Cold 16
Poison 20
Energy 10

Barbed Leather Tunic-
Luck 70
Physical 5
Fire 20
Cold 12
Poison 20
Energy 22

I have alot of other pieces with atleast 60 resists, and assorted mods. Just trying to figure out what to start pricing and selling things at. Thanks.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Barbed Leather Leggings-
Mana Regeneration 2
Physical 7
Fire 16
Cold 16
Poison 20
Energy 10

[/ QUOTE ] Honestly not sure. I have sold peices like that before for upwards of 10-15m. No LMC so not great. The guy I sold peice like that too needed exactly that and his suit was already insane. I would shoot in the 5-10m range. I tend to overprice on some stuff though.

<blockquote><hr>

Barbed Leather Tunic-
Luck 70
Physical 5
Fire 20
Cold 12
Poison 20
Energy 22

[/ QUOTE ]
Meh. 500k at most prolly. If that. I had stuff like that on my vendor for 1 week. Didnt sell a peice and my stuff was marked lower than that. I also play Sonoma so smaller shard so less demand. Now. If someone just needs the resists in there suit they could possibly buy it. Might wait for some other replys before getting too antsy about selling. Hate for you to undersell.

G

You know, I make tons of stuff. It's why I am always broke.. from buying runics.
I never know what to sell any of it for so most of it sits in chests in my house. A few times I've set up a vendor with stuff I personally feel is way underpriced just to get rid of it. But my house is so far out in the middle of the trailor park that really I don't get enough traffic to make it worthwhile.
I hear of people making millions on things though. Rings/Bracelets/Runic crafted stuff.

G

Anyway I wish there was a reverse auction site that everyone used to post what parts they needed and how much they were willing to pay.
Like you'd put "I need human/medable/arms with 14/0/20/10/4 and str and mana bonuses." That would be handy.

G

Anything that has 2MR and good resists is worth a bit if it was 2MR AND LMC with good resists it is worth a lot of cash I have seen a lot of pieces that have 7LMC 2MR with around 60 resists go for 8m.

If you get high resists pieces with either LMC or 2MR and LRC 10+ it sells for a lot too.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

So what would a few pieces like these go for-

Barbed Leather Leggings-
Mana Regeneration 2
Physical 7
Fire 16
Cold 16
Poison 20
Energy 10

[/ QUOTE ]Total Resists: 69 with MR 2. From 60-69, I multiply the Resists * 10,000. For MR 2, I multiply the result times 1.25, then round up to the next 10,000, so 870,000. You could just say 900k or even 1million since MR 2 is becoming more and more popular.

<blockquote><hr>

Barbed Leather Tunic-
Luck 70
Physical 5
Fire 20
Cold 12
Poison 20
Energy 22

[/ QUOTE ]Nice Piece! From 70-79, I multiply the Resists by 20,000. Since you have high fire and poison, I wouldn't deduct for high Energy, so 1,580,000. You could round up to 1.6mil or even 2 million.

By the way, my pricing is for Napa Valley and my vendor is in Luna. If you play on one of the Bigger shards, you may want to multiply by a higher number.