• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baracoon vanishing

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 of us were fighting Baracoon about 30 mins ago. About 3/4 of his hit points he suddenly vanished, the gate to starroom appeared. No gold, no scrolls and all spawn was gone.
Anyone else had this happening?

R

Revenant2

how long was he up for, like, were you doing it real slow or something?

Some other barracoon spawns since the patch went normally.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not with Baracoon, but we were farming balrons at Chaos, when one spawned and of course we beat it down to an inch of its life.

Then it vanished. No corpse or anything.

Then the next one spawned.

Now that I know it wasn't a fluke, I'll definitely be reporting it the next time it happens.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Same thing happen to us today, fighting balrons in hyth... threw a vortex and the balron and vortex just went poof... was wierd indeed!

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had a similar occurrence a couple of weeks ago. We were fighting Rikki in Destard, but just a minute or so after he spawned he just dropped down dead. The body was there, and the gold I think, but we didn't get any scrolls because nobody had done any significant damage to him yet.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If a Harrower is done correct, it can be done in 20 minutes or less.
Yes, but the original poster said that Baracoon was up for 5 minutes.

And someone else in this thread said that it happened to a balron.

Part of me almost wants this to be intended event content.....

-Galen's player