• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Banners Picture (Spoiler)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a suspicion that they were doing this to set up some sort of permanent system to tie the virtues to their corresponding towns, but I just now realized that Vesper is also included. So now I have no idea what the long-term plan is.
The plan is easy to understand. After 1 month top that the banners are out, noone will care anymore about rioters and they will burn every town to the ground. Then will arrive a new hero that will clear the rubbles to make parking, but then he realize that in UO there are no cars! so the parking will be abondoned and became the new home for wolves and bears :D

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The plan is easy to understand. After 1 month top that the banners are out, noone will care anymore about rioters and they will burn every town to the ground. Then will arrive a new hero that will clear the rubbles to make parking, but then he realize that in UO there are no cars! so the parking will be abondoned and became the new home for wolves and bears :D
These wolves and bears will then come together to form a band, but will begin arguing over whether to call it "The Wolves & Bears" or "The Bears & Wolves." A fight will break out. There will be no survivors.

And thus was the end of UO.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
.... and then the rabbits inherit the world.

full circle.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been staring at it for a while now, I just don't see a horse in any position there.... Skara Brae is my hometown and I won't abandon it, but I'm disappointed after looking at all the choices..... boring white background and indistinguishable object representing the city of rangers
Try to sync it up in your mind with this image:

Which just happens to be Lord Obsidian's avatar pic.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a suspicion that they were doing this to set up some sort of permanent system to tie the virtues to their corresponding towns, but I just now realized that Vesper is also included. So now I have no idea what the long-term plan is.
Nine cities works if you have 8 virtues plus chaos....

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The banners look really nice. I like the Yew banner best, so I guess I'll work up loyalty for Yew now :)