• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Banned Accounts Reinstated ??

D

dancing101

Is anybody has any luck with the banned accounts being reinstated after the thorough investigation by EA??

Anybody, so far?? Or everybody is still waiting for the miracles??

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't hold your breath - they may be 'investigating'.

V

Vyrquenox

Don't hold your breath - they may be 'investigating'.
I'll try better to provide a summation than I did in the other thread just now:

A lot of people got an account banned, apparently not all of their accounts. Nobody who is not actually one of these people knows for sure what they did or didn't do, despite what they say, which is generally they bought a lot of something, although some say they didn't. I can't tell. I could spin a great tale of woe about having an account banned and then also make up a story about how I didn't deserve it even if I never had an account banned, and have people believe me. If I was neurotic. Other side says they are lying and deserved it. EA/Mythic won't give details. Best advice I have is don't trade in bulk quantities in items that should show up in game at best a few times a day through the combined efforts of multiple people. Don't trade in bulk quantities (and by trade I include 'buy' in items that would take an honest player hardcore constant repetitive gaming for weeks at the -minimum- to obtain one (val hammers?). If you are mega rich, consider what the benefit vs risk is to you to move vast amounts of the same item in an open market. Why did Martha Stewart think it was worth her time to use insider trading when she was already rich? Who knows.

I'll go out on a limb and say this topic has run its fuse and blown up already too, at least for those who didn't 'find themselves banned'. There is nothing else in any thread that isn't covered here. Oh. Obligatory 'i'm sorry if you were innocent'.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My post 'Don't hold your breath - they may be 'investigating'.' holds an inherent facet.

i.e. Don't hold your breath - they MAY not be doing anything.

X

Xrenos

I am one of the banned. Nothing reinstated yet. I write e-mails to EA customer support every day and I try to contact EA representatives personally. EA has stopped to respond last friday. The do not even send me automated messages anymore.

T

The Falcon

I heard that because I threaten legal action they will no longer be able to talk to me and I should refer my comments, questions or anything else to their legal department. WHAT A JOKE!! I have since closed all 4 of my unbanned accounts . If you paid with your debit card or credit card you can file a grievance with your bank for not recieving the service you paid for and they took you money. Basically FRAUD Maybe if enough peeps that accounts were terminated do this someone will listen to us!!!!! THE PAYING PATRON

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yea, cause threatening really helps when dealing with situations.