• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Banksitting for Seige!

M

Mandolin

<blockquote><hr>

Are the duels covered on UORadio?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not every week, as that's Sandman's slot.. but he tries to attend every couple weeks. Don't know what his itenerary is.. but I'll push him in this direction. I have no doubt it could be arranged.

G

Ginsu-SP

Heck.. the "play by play" could be handled via ICQ from a spectator to one
person at the bank who would act as a bookie. All we really need are the
upcoming fighters, and then the outcome.

We'll figure it out.

Cheers!

A

Aker

Nah, I prefer pixels. My voice is too evil for real chat.

As I'm joining a guild (MYTH), perhaps someone could kick it off without me and then I'll join at a later hour. Then, with MeMn0cH's permission, I could gate to the event while staying back. Thus using my event as a cross promotion of sorts. Have one guy be the gatemaster to the event, one back.

I'm also down with a booky.

I'm up for anything. Sunday just happens to be my only stable free time of the week. Let me know what it best for you, as clearly the tournaments are a great thing.