• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bank Contest!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Medea on winning the Bank contest for Drachs! :)

Let your fellow Drachonians see your winning design.:D

L

Legacyee

Congrats Medea

That's awesome design and if they make the forge, moongate and other add-ons work it will bring life back to WBB

can i book a bank-sitting spot now ?

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! :)

I simply loved doing the new design, and this is surely the best result out of it! ;) As I told already in this Stratics thread, Thenon is my tamer and he's obviously a talented architect also :D

Along with the design I posted this notes:

• Changes to the floor texture because of a new and comfy atmosphere to the bank
  • More light sources for a friendly atmosphere at night
  • Dragon statues/columns representing Drachenfels :)
  • More green stuff (flowers, trees, plants etc.)
  • Additional stairs to have a market-like place on the roof, so there could be some events in the street or vice versa. There are some crates which are reachable only for their current owner for a small fee (i.e. 1000gp/hour rentable), so there can be "real" market-sales people
  • Three small forges/anvil to motivate smiths to come here working, and to repair stuff for people on the streets
  • Arcane circle to motivate people to come here and look for other people
  • Ankh to motivate Paladins to come here for tithing points
  • Two secure rooms for private talks with the bank managing people, also more storage space in the vault and a table and chairs for people which getting their stuff from the locker (RP-wise)
  • And last but not least: The new moongate directly to Britain's main bank! *g*
Can't wait to see how it's going to be in the final version... I love having back the WBB as main meeting points!

:danceb:

L

Legacyee

Does this mean that our Drachenfels reporter won't be doing an interview with the designer of the new West Brit Bank :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on Origin earlyer to have a look at the bank. It seems they already started working on the new design there. So i geuss we see our new Drachenfels bank too. :)