• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bane Dragons = Evil Pets

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else notice that this is the first tameable red pet? We all know that red spawns in UO are evil. However, this is the first time we could tame a red creature. Just some food for thought. Mark_Mythic did say there were still some things to learn about the Bane Dragons. I wasn`t around for the taming of the Dread Mares. Were they Red before you could tame them?

"Your Bane Dragon returns to maxim power thanks to the stew"

Haha dont tell me they turn into swampies without it lol.

S

Saris

yep dreads were red before you could tame them, and as the mount of a shadowlord vanguard i suppose they should be.

LOL any one remeber evil grizzlies

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep dreads were red before you could tame them, and as the mount of a shadowlord vanguard i suppose they should be.

LOL any one remeber evil grizzlies
Yes! Even regular grizzlies until they went berserk and then red :)

M

maroite

Greater Dragons and Cu's try to eat me when I try to make friends with them.

THAT is evil. -.- I don't like being eaten.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha I agree. If it tries to eat me, I consider it evil :gee:
Hah... players are CLEARLY the evil int the world of UO. I mean, monsters just sit around in their caves and dungeons milling about peacefully amongst each other, then we come in and slaughter them all relentlessly for thier gold and items.

Sure they may attack a city every now and then, but hell... I think they are justified.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hah... players are CLEARLY the evil int the world of UO. I mean, monsters just sit around in their caves and dungeons milling about peacefully amongst each other, then we come in and slaughter them all relentlessly for thier gold and items.

Sure they may attack a city every now and then, but hell... I think they are justified.
Hmm, thats interesting. Never thought of it that way ;)