• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] bamboo stool arty

S

Smokey of LS

there's a new baboo stool level 6 arty that popped up, check the uhall there's a thread on it

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Its worth nothing because you have shown nothing.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and we wont give a pc unless u tell the location

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Depends on how often they spawn just like the rest of the stealables.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres a pic of the stool being a level 6 artie on Uhall now if anyone would care to see it. Not the same title as the earlier one that peeps have been talking about though.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
For those who dont read UHall (who can blame you) Calina posted she found them spawning in the Doom Gauntlet shop room in the S corner.
Good luck.

M

mutau

ok. so now the pic and the location is up. known price anyone?

*And you can sit on them.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as price I would say figure what a artie level 6 item currently sells for and add a million or two to that price because its a new item. Down the road six months from now they will be selling for the same price as the other level 6 arties. Of course that will not stop some players from taking advantage of the situation now and trying to sell them as a new rare for far more then they should be worth.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It appears to be spawning daily, so while it may sell for 2-3m now it will soon be like the tarot cards.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 20 on europa if anyone wants to buy them :D and still counting :p

JK

Thunderz

C

Conleth

The level 6 bamboo stool artifact spawns every two days (actually just a bit longer).

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Anyone Has These On Chessy I Am Looking For Six More I Have A Thief But Kinda Need In A Hurry For A Guild Event And Wont Get That Number In Time. I Am Willing To Pay 1M Each For Them. If Anyone Is Willing To Sell ICQ Me 573497655. I See Them On Vendors For 5M But That Is Way Too High For A Lvl 6.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Anyone Has These On Chessy I Am Looking For Six More I Have A Thief But Kinda Need In A Hurry For A Guild Event And Wont Get That Number In Time. I Am Willing To Pay 1M Each For Them. If Anyone Is Willing To Sell ICQ Me 573497655. I See Them On Vendors For 5M But That Is Way Too High For A Lvl 6.
u won't get them for that price

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure I Will. Your Probally One Of Those That Charges Outrageous Prices For Items. There Is No Way They Are Worth More Then 1M And That Is Still High. If I Dont Get O Well.

S

shulginist

There Is No Way They Are Worth More Then 1M And That Is Still High.
Still going for 3m on GL. Just because you are not willing to pay more then 1m for them does not mean they are not worth that much to someone.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Would Diffently Pay More For Them If They Didn't Spawn Every 2 Days I THink 1 M For A LVL 6 Arty Is Pretty Good. Also I Would Pay These Other Prices If It Wasn't The Stealable And Was The Morning Rare One From Fel.

R

RichDC

What im interested to know is, the original spawning ones from a different location...do they know have the level 6 artie tag or is it still just tagged "a Bamboo stool" if so then they gna be worth a **** TON!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What im interested to know is, the original spawning ones from a different location...do they know have the level 6 artie tag or is it still just tagged "a Bamboo stool" if so then they gna be worth a **** TON!
Are you speaking in terms of gold? Because 2000 stones worth of gold is only 300k.