• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja's Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a techno-dunce, may someone provide me a step by step method to move pictures in my Paint program into a Forum message?

If so, tytytytyty, oh yes, and Thank You!

G

I use a website called photobucket.com

There are others, some charge and some dont. Photobucket has a free service and gives advantages if your willing to pay a small yearly fee. You sign up for one of these services to host your pics unless you know someone that can do it for you and then you upload pics to them and they will provide you with a URL so the pics can be displayed.

G

Baja....I use www.imgspot.com You can upload your picture to their site and then use the link they
provide for you. I had tried photo bucket but the site kept going down and my pics weren't available.
Good luck!

B

Battery_GL

Beautiful, Heh.

Come on people! More pictures. Don't be shy. No one will judge you.
Most of us just want to put a face to the pixels! =)

B

Battery_GL

Heh well, you are beautiful! Anyone who says different, I'll beat em' up IRL!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Heh well, you are beautiful! Anyone who says different, I'll beat em' up IRL!

[/ QUOTE ]

One can only dream

W

Windrunner

Heh, I guess I'll join in.
but since I dont have any account and too lazy to set up one, I'll just use whatever pic that available on internet already.

That's me in yellow shirt and black jacket. Wife in black shirt and yellow jacket

Its from the first LA townhall meeting.

K

Kelly240

Doubtful considering topics are locked and picked apart if they even show signs of being, turning into, or grazing the edge of PG-13

It's not just Orvago, mods have to be very strict. I don't agree with it, but meh, there's only so much you can change.

S

Stephanie Monroe

i would post my pic but i dont know how to do it on here..lmao.. so until i find out you all have to wait.. :p

G

Stephanie. The easiest way is to download your pic to imgspot.com or somesuch photo site. Some like
photobucket.com but I didn't have much luck with it. After getting your photo downloaded to whichever site,
just post on here and be sure to type [image] followed by the URL that the site will give you (no space
between any of this) and follow up with [/image]. If I can do it, I know you can. Scream if you need any
help.

R

renavatio

This is the real me! The picture was taken in balad air base in iraq.

U

UOFaerr

Cool Pic Renavatio. Now nobody needs to think I am being snarky here, I am just curious if you wear those bullets to bed?
That is not a sexual comment either. I am seriously curious and interested in why he has bullets on but no other equipment and if that was just something they all did or if it was a requirement.

R

renavatio

<blockquote><hr>

Just remember after you get pwned, it was by THIS GUY!

[/ QUOTE ]
NOW THATS FUNNY !!!!!

S

Stephanie Monroe

ok here is stephanie monroe/chakita banana/isabella wolf/and jade erotica... Girly Pwnage!! OK i htink i finally got it a good size.. grrr driving me crazy!!!!!

K

Kafka $TC$

Just remember when you got pwned it was really by this guy!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just remember when you got pwned it was really by this guy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny part is, he is not making a funny face, thats how he really looks 24/7

S

StormTiger_Baja

Mmmk here I am with my baby. yay horsepower =/ Anyway a few of my characters are StormTiger, Jocelyn, and Kaysa. I run the WET (wickedly enticing troublemakers) alongside Kelly, and am a member of The Dark Wardens. I refuse to put one of my navy pictures up...Hmm and let's see if the picture actually posts.

G

Both worked, love that tattoo! *tickles you* been a long time hon!

Here is a very recent one of me, just buzzed my hair off:

And here is me when I see bad posts:

W

whirldeadneway

Scary! Orvago looks like the guy in his IGHAE sig, just without the 'thing' on his upper lip....creepy!

G

Moustache, Nose, Eyes, Eyebrows, Ears, Cheeks, Forehead, Hair, Skin, Pores, Moles?

*shakes his head*

The moustache was buzzed too with the buzzer, so it looks like a day or two's worth of growth. Don't you know what a moustache is?

G

Every time I see a thread like this, I'm tempted to download everyones picture, then photoshop the Captain mustache and stick a bottle of rum on them, and make a whole new duplicate thread with the new pictures.

C

Crackhead_Bob

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. From that side that kinda looks like me.

G

Freaky! Back in 9th grade (I think it was), people thought I was the brother of some dude that left that school, they said I looked exactly like him.. Never saw the guy though. Clones.. geesh!

C

Crackhead_Bob

Wow. Now that makes it even funnier, I left, well got kicked out of school in 6th grade.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe you guys are long-lost cousins.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is quite possible. My family is rather large and wide-spread. The family reunions on my mother's side used to gather upwards of a hundred or so family members. Not sure exactly how large my father's side of the family is now, as I cannto even remember the last family reuinion on that side.

German/Wales/Chezchoslovakian.

K

Kelly240

A hundred or so? Hah! I've got you beat. On my mom's side my grandma took a count a couple years ago... 93 grandchildren and great grandchildren alone :p. More have been born and no one has died since then, so you can just imagine when all the aunts and uncles and cousins and 5th cousins twice removed come to visit :/.

U

UOFaerr

<blockquote><hr>

A hundred or so? Hah! I've got you beat. On my mom's side my grandma took a count a couple years ago... 93 grandchildren and great grandchildren alone :p. More have been born and no one has died since then, so you can just imagine when all the aunts and uncles and cousins and 5th cousins twice removed come to visit :/.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what is fascinating about a trip to Walmart, it is the one place besides the SS office where you can see five generations of the same fat ass in one spot. Just to clarify, I don't mean to imply anything about YOUR family.. Just seems every time I go there I see big families.

K

Kelly240

Haha, sad but true. That being the reason I avoid the local Wal-Mart like the plague, lol.

G

*laughs* That is freaky about Wal-Mart. I do often see some relatives that I haven't seen in ages at Wal-Mart. Strange eh?

Here's an updated pic, put my earrings back in, forgot I had them out from my last CAT Scan. Just shaved with my new Gillete Fusion too, damn it shaves nicely. Still got the buzzed-looking moustache though, started trimming it and messed up horribly with some bad scissors. :p

U

UOFaerr

WTF

First thing I would do if I were moderator is say something like "only one picture of yourself all others will be deleted".

C

Crackhead_Bob

Well ive got the German. But none of the others. Still the pic is bugging me and my girlfriend out a bit. I told her to look at it and she asked me when that pic was taken, and who posted me on the internet.

G

Freaky! Post one of yourself, I wanna see (and prolly get freaked out too)!

Status
Not open for further replies.