• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja's New and Improved RL Picture Thread!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mama don't ask!! Take it back!

Guys??? She REALLY doesn't want to know!
Ok...since I trust Amber, I take it back! The link Prime gave me didn't show anything but after 1 minute of googling, I know it's something I REALLY don't want to know. :blushing: *logs off and goes back into her innocent world of oblivion*:thumbup1:

H

Hand

Bok! Oook folks.. thanks for all the responses to our real pics, but that got weird... so here! Tis I! Handalf!

Attachments

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright folks. Super Ken said he would post a pic of himself if I posted one. So here you go...

Now it's time to see the face behind all that intelligence and wit. You're up SK. rolleyes:

hazmatofbaja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SUPER KEN!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH YOU LOOK LIKE JACKIE CHANS EVIL BROTHER FROM RUSH HOUR THREE!!!

and.... Airhaun.. Hit the gym bruh... And I enjoy your spikey hair.. you remind me of a porcupine

C

Chango of Baja

Ok i guess I will participate.

And since everyone else is posting their animal pics here are my 2 Doxies. One on left is Chester one on right is Charlie.

P

Pandora of Baja

Hand you're not red like I thought...and you lost your feathers!!!!!

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My miniature foxie, Vanya.

http://i41.***********/eu52tf.jpg

http://i41.***********/2nu0fif.jpg

He destroys all of my enemies.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Bo, nice to see you and your wife! You're a beautiful couple! Is that B&W photo of the two of you in front of a church in Vermont? Looks like my old stomping grounds. Thanks for posting.

Bo Jenkins

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Amber! No, these were all taken in Michigan :) We actually just had some family pictures taken at that church again a couple weekends ago.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now you need to come back to Baja, Bo! Just know that you and your sense of humor are missed. :sad3:

Amber asked me to post a pic of our recent trip to meet our first grandchild. Since my husband is completely computer illiterate, he'll have no clue that I'm posting a picture that includes him. ;) This is too precious for words......sleeping buddies!

Untitled-1.jpg

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Beautiful Mama! Thank you for sharing your birthday present!

Mike is pretty nice looking too! :heart:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After not having any children at home for so many years, I figured my 'maternal instincts' were gone. I couldn't have been more wrong. Now that our first grandchild was born, I'm one of those grandparents who "Ooooo" and "Awww" over babies. I'm totally smitten with the small humans that they are. I promise I won't fill the boards with pictures but this one is too precious not to share.

Awww.jpg :smooch:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
my kids and grandkids grown up toos. BUT A GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER OMG SHE'S MY PRINCESS

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
awww. all these beautiful babies! That includes you too Azmodan!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I play on Chessy and will be playing some here as well so I thought I would cast An Corp. This is myself and my wife Lady Laurel who I hope will make a character here as well.

dawn_kirk.jpg