• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja's New and Improved RL Picture Thread!

G

The new and improved Picture thread.

(Ok, I stolded the idea from another forum I frequent, but I like it!!)

AudiCA916

Battery_GL

Brina_*_

BajaElladan

CharlieP

Kafka $TC$

Lady Ivy

LadyStella

LittleSparkUGK

Lord Ricochet

Lord Ron Fellows

MajereUO

Orvago

Outlaw-Drake

Pixielove

Psychotik

Renavatio

Shurg_Kalthalis

Smoyf

Stormtiger Baja

The Big Oooh

Windrunner (Yellow shirt black jacket, wife is in black shirt yellow jacket)

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HMM I just realized I'm not in this line up. Bad me!!

Here's me and my back up!!

Attachments

S

stonecypher

*waves* I haven't really posted much here...but I'm back! And I saw Mama's pic so I had to post mine. :) Pics of my kids and I...

Attachments

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Cypher, I don't suppose those pics where taken at the Mesa Aquatic Center?

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves* I haven't really posted much here...but I'm back! And I saw Mama's pic so I had to post mine. :) Pics of my kids and I...
Awe Stoney. They're beautiful! It makes me want to pinch cheeks.....theirs, not yours. *grin* You need to keep going and have more pretty kids.

S

stonecypher

Close Oriana! Tempe Beach Park when it was still open. :) And more kids Mama?! I dunno about that! Ooh I have more! :p

Attachments

T

TF Shadow Lord

Hello, All i am just now getting back to baja i am a VET and will have picture posted soon...

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know you!!!!!! I saw those very same pictures back in the day when you were still playing and I rarely forget a face. *jumps with excitement that you're back*

T

TF Shadow Lord

Yea, I'm at work for a week but im back for good!!!! Hope to see ya'll in game

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ever wondered what most of the Cartel look like?

Badfellow:

Blackbeard:

Mario:

Too early? ...or too late?

Give'r Da Onion:

Jackal!

SuperKen:

And this is what we look like at guild meetings:

VERAL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Badfellow is really that young.. Just so you know renavatio is also veral..

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is just tooo darling!! Makes me want a puppy again.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Ori! She is so darned sweet. When our precious Spud is gone, the hubby has already informed me "no more dogs". Though I agree with him due to traveling, pictures like this make me wonder if I'll be able to resist.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hello Baja. I have most of a cat...

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL he's a cutie kelmo!! Here's what he'll look like bigger...well with the extra leg. Where'd you get him?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Oddly enough, my twin daughters tamed a feral cat. Of the eight kittens only three survived. I adopted all of the girls. They are all scheduled for a visit to the vet soon. (no more kittens!)

Yeah, so I have three kittens. Tripod holds her own. Enuf said.

O

OBR Knight Zackarias

Here are some pictures of my animals and an updated pic of me;

(photos taken with my Kodak Z1085 IS)

me:
100E1804.jpg

2 of my horses
100_1974.jpg

aaaaaaand the 3rd (she doesnt like fly masks... as you can see lol)
100_2159.jpg

heres the family dog (she likes going to Starbucks and getting applefritters)
100_2098.jpg

F

Fyiera Fyre

its always fun to see what people look like =) dun know if u can see it but my profile has my picture.

F

Frost Keats

So there is me and my girls at Rocky Mountain National Park. The little one is Makaela, the middle one is Lalani, and the oldest is Kaelani. I bet you all wondered how I came up with such cool names for some of my toons (Lalani is my stealth archer alot of you see, Kaelani is my tamer thats getting a little more play time now, and Makaela is a character in the works that PvPers prolly aren't gonna like too much)

The truck is my newest project. 85 full size Bronco with a 351, Rancho suspension, she's on 32s right now (33's are coming don't worry). I'll put some picks up of her on the rocks this summer.

Attachments

L

Lady Tiger

Aw Your little girls are so cute...you're so blessed ...take care of them frost keats

F

Frost Keats

I'm Actually hoping to take it to Georgia to see the in-laws in the near future. Maybe we can go off roading while I'm down there.

Sally_Elena

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Amazingly she did not kill the grasshopper it was her friend ... she got it from outside and brought it in and started to play with the grasshopper but finally I threw it back outside.

I am new to posting messages! I wanted to show Sara of Baja the puppy which is named Bug. It was originally named Bug when we got her from Texas. She was the size of a pop can when we first got her with barely no hair on her! Now, she is brown without much black in her! She is now 7 months old and weighs 8 pounds. Anyway just wanted to show ya a few pictures of her.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is Dolly at 7 months, doing her weekly weigh-in. She was 6 weeks old, and 4 lbs in that first pic I posted. Her coat is really showing the Yorkie genetics (all Yorkies are born tan and black, then change to lighter colors) ... It will be interesting to see what colors she ends up being.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you weighing your dog?! Trying to fatten it up so you can have it for dinner or something?! sheesh!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's Wii Pickles!
Yes that is my dog, and yes...her name is "Pickles" =)
Sadly I took the picture a fraction of a second too late cause she was looking right at the TV so it looked like she was playing on the wii board =P
Needless to say...she got a better score than I did...

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kurpur, you're just a good looking hunk of an orc for anyone who likes green skin and those fine pointy ears. Rawr! Now they need to make some female companions for you.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kurpur, you're just a good looking hunk of an orc for anyone who likes green skin and those fine pointy ears. Rawr! Now they need to make some female companions for you.
I agree, Mama Faith, Kurpur is a fine looking orc .. yub yub!

L

Lady Tiger

This is my new baby. His name is Calvin and he's 2 months old in that pic.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What gorgeous eyes that mutt has. I'm envious.

Oh, and Gracie's cute too.

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Here's a pic of me.... or is it my dog?... wait.. what? What kinda' thread is this anywho?