• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Shard down? *not a question.. a fact*

Y

Yalp

I am not seeing Baja back after server maintenance.. have we broken it with all our inspired gameplay?

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not seeing Baja back after server maintenance.. have we broken it with all our inspired gameplay?

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM
Help!! I get up and No Baja!!!:gun:

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Ori

Y

Yalp

I know we are a small shard, but how about some acknowledgment that UO knows about it and are working on it?

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

P

Phoenix

Was you on berore server maint, I tried 2 hours before and dint see it on list?

Y

Yalp

I have just tried since server up... 8:30am EST. So more than 5 hours now? That should be more than enough time for someone from EA to pop in,, tell us they know and are working on it!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

P

Phoenix

Would think. There hasnt been anything on the herald so they probly didnt no until your post.

Y

Yalp

Oriana started a thread on the shard forums, I've got these going, sent in 2 bug reports, and PM'd Jeremy hours ago... still nada. I live in the DC area.. I could always swing but the physical bldg and bang on the door. We are a small shard.. maybe our rep is on vacation.

Hee... I have visions of our tiny little avatars sitting, crowded in someone's wirebound inbox, atop an old government steel desk, not to mention the bad flourescent bulbs flickering and humming overhead. We're collecting cobwebs waiting . soon we turn to skeletons, cobwebs and rusted blades... armor falling apart and dangling from our little bones.

What used to be a small choreographed chorus of voices.. help me help me,we are lost,.... now has turned quiet. A small peep every once in awhile gasping from the small space.... only to be squashed by a pile of memo's thrown in by the mail service....

the heading reads... FIVE RULES FOR EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

Y

Yalp

thank you thank you thank you.. Work hard Jeremy.. save our pixels from being lost to the ether world!

Yalpers!