• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Has a Full Roster of Governors!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks to all those that volunteered to participate. I look forward to the next 6 months of chaos and pandemonium.

If anyone wants to help and participate the first thing you can do is let your Governor know that you are a citizen of that city. It's probably the most frustrating things as a Gov to not have the ability to know who is on the stone. To start with, most Gov's want to know what trade deals(buffs) their citizens want. The next thing, speaking for myself here, is getting together with the citizens to create some in-game.. interest....

If anyone wants to add any thoughts, ideas etc on how to play this so it can be fun for the shard please do so.

And if you do want trade deal buffs please help out by running a trade mission from your city once in a while. The cost to do a trade deal is 2 million gold per week. At 50K per trade mission ya have to do 40 trade missions a week to maintain a balance on the stone and any/all help is appreciated.

*hugs*

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm a citizen of all except Skara Brae and New Magincia. Well, not me exactly, but, you know, me and those mysterious beings with whom I share a set of soulstones and can never meet, ever.
If you ever see them, then I need my parrying skill back. Or was that partying skill? I get them confused. In exchange I'd be willing to give up Worst Dragon Turkle Ever.

Do any of the governors have systematic Titles? I'm former ex-governor for all towns except New Magincia and Britain. Well, not me exactly, but, you know. I ran twice for Britain but was defeated both times by Sugar. Well, not me exactly, but, you know.

eZekiel

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I second what Amber said in the above post, so there is no reason to repeat it :). I look forward to the next six months and doing my best to help come up with events and ideas, along with others, on how everyone can have a good time and enjoy community participation no matter what city you govern or are a citizen of.

Do any of the governors have systematic Titles? I'm former ex-governor for all towns except New Magincia and Britain. Well, not me exactly, but, you know. I ran twice for Britain but was defeated both times by Sugar. Well, not me exactly, but, you know.
Laura, if one of those mysterious beings is a citizen of Trinsic I would gladly give them whatever title they want just tell them to catch me in game and we'll get it sorted :).

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The governor's are:

Britain - Zanthes (New)
Jhelom - Aleecia
Minoc - Rosy Roundbottom - Goblin (New)
Moonglow - Amber Witch