• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baja Gone Bye Bye???

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Warning do not kill the new stranger in Heartwood!!!!! We killed it on baja and the second it died baja crashed hard. When it was doing its special move the npcs in heartwood were doubling. Think thats maybe what did it.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So that's where the stranger was! *LOL* He sure got even and took it out on all of us. :gun:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You just had to lure that fan dancer to us before they broke Baja. hahahaha. Pixel spanking for you when we get back online!

I

Ill Saint

Maybe that's the new strangers special move?

Wouldn't surprise me.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Hear your pain Mama was in Doom guantlet with about 5 others, DF redlined server goes poof, hmm what do u think . . . I think DF got his revenge

:gee:

:stretcher: Man Down! Man Down!

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL we did it again Baja came back with the thing at half we killed it again and the server crashed hard again

U

uoBuoY

Connection Lost yet again!!!
One more time!?!?!?
Kinda like the olden days!!!

P

Phoenix

Hate to say it but Im impressed now thats one special move kill it have to reset server it can never die.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least it reverted but yeah, it will get old VERY fast. But in the meantime, I can't stop laughing. Kinda like the kid who falls out of a tree and enjoys it so much that he has to climb it again??? :gee:

P

Phoenix

Guess this means we wont be seeing the sixth stranger tomorrow.