• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bag expansion.

Steeldragonz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
yea, my biggest issue right now is inventory space. I dont want to trash everything, craft everything in one go because thats insane waste alot of the timem yet i cant store anything because its expensive as hell [i think i have paid for 4 upgrades on my store house andits already 600g a slot now]. its holding back my creativity i know for sure, because i can only spend x time hunting before its time to have to visit the npcs or drop items, because i dont want to feel like im wasting items i put time, buffs, combat or crafting into making. its a horrible timesink right now.