• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Bad Bug with Paralithode...

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Once they are tamed they will attack guild/ally members and any other people that happen to come in contact with them. I was just hanging out in the ship waiting on others to show up so we could kill the boss. Once a guildy came into the area both of them immediately attacked her as she fell down the water fall. I figured I had made a mistake and targetted her or something. Then as she was clearing the rooms while we waited a blue came in. Both of the crabs were at wonderfully happy and went after him as well.

Also, they on occasion even flag me. My taming/lore is 110/110.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Also just checked when someone else tamed one... in Trammel, person is not in guild nor alliance with me and their Paralithode will flag me as I walk by.