• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back to UO after 5+ years -- LF guild

• Thread starter darkblade70
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

darkblade70

Hey ya,

Return to UO after 5ish years. Way too much has changed lol... so much neon.

Anywho, I miss the game. I feel totally out of touch. And my 1 mill that was big bucks in my day is pretty worthless now lol. So I'm already a little bit skeptical about the current game, but, again, I really do miss it, so I would like to give it a really good chance.

So I'm looking for a helpful guild to help reintroduce me to UO life. I learn quick, but there just seems to be so many new things it's a bit intimidating. I'd like to get involved in some PvM life a bit to ease me in, and then maybe test out the PvP once I'm more comfortable.

I have a tamer, provo/peace bard; a mace dexxer; a 7x crafter; a thief (which I don't see being very useful these days); and a red PvPer.

Let me know. Any tips and suggestios are appreciated.

Cheers!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back Darkblade!

Even the UO world keeps on a changing but the core community spirit is still here. You'll see a posting from on of us reporters soon on community events this week to help you readjust to hunting. We also meet every Mon. night just to catch up (and in Luna's case, get lit) and give the floor to events and people just like yourself to introduce yourself. You'll find people of different guilds and interest as you branch back into PvP. The EM program just started up again too with interest in events for all facets!
I hope to meet ya soon!
Hugs,

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back! I left and came back too. You will adjust quickly and the games still addictive and fun as ever. If you need help give me a yell!