• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back to the drawing board?

• Thread starter imported_Gwendar-SP
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Gwendar-SP

I got today's patch but it doesn't seem to have done anything to fix the lag.

G

Are you in Europe? This patch was to fix the lag introduced with the previous client patch.

I

imported_Gwendar-SP

Am in the US - Michigan. I step, pause, step, pause and the patch didn't help.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Are you in Europe? This patch was to fix the lag introduced with the previous client patch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw fix EU lagg, really REALLY many got problems with it on eu/df.

G

There's lag and there's the rubberbanding. The two might not have been related. I don't rubberband anymore, but I never saw the long pauses some people were complaining about, just the occasional stutter.

G

well i am in the US and i have had terrible lag since before the patches...even the rubberbanding. The latter is gone but the lag is insane still. No matter where i go it lags. Its really annoying and gets pretty dangerous for my miner who cant fight her way out of a paper bag.