• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back Home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Førsaken

Haterade at its finest. Last time you tried to play the template you died within 24 hrs and quit...Kage lasted a week, dieing more times then one could count. So if your trying to imply that anyone could play the template I fear your wrong as I've seen many try and fail, including you.
Please, give me whatever it is you're on. I'd love to live in your world for a day, hell even an hour. If by me failing, you mean you have died to me 1v1 on my tamer vs your tamer, then yes, I'm full of this "fail" you speak of.

Get bola'd and die more kiddo.

Queen: Your attempts at breaking up board PvP with "cock" humor has been noted.

General Stratic viewers that cry about epeens: We know you can't PvP, it's okay that you aren't good at games, we understand that this is a glorified chat room to you and that we are pissing all in your cheerios. Get the **** over it.

T

Turtle

Didn't I ask nicely for you to come up with new material? If you took all your posts and sorted them they would all fall under the same 5 responses. It's sad in a way but so pathetic. You get an F for creativity.

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
General Stratic viewers that cry about epeens: We know you can't PvP, it's okay that you aren't good at games, we understand that this is a glorified chat room to you and that we are pissing all in your cheerios. Get the **** over it.
So what's it to you? Interesting that you just alluded that you take this as more than a game. Really not breaking down those stereo-types about PvP'rs. . . I'll have to remind my boss during the next performance review that I play an online game, maybe I'll get an even greater merit raise!

And you aren't pissing in my cheerios, I keep 'em close to the vest while I enjoy the show.

F

Førsaken

So what's it to you? Interesting that you just alluded that you take this as more than a game. Really not breaking down those stereo-types about PvP'rs. . . I'll have to remind my boss during the next performance review that I play an online game, maybe I'll get an even greater merit raise!

And you aren't pissing in my cheerios, I keep 'em close to the vest while I enjoy the show.
I take UO for what it is, a 'game'. Games are meant to be competitive, fun, and in my opinion, won. People win in their own ways. Those like you, who have played this game for however long and still don't grasp game mechanics, choose to have their win by chatting up the community, hosting events, having tea parties in their UO Pixel houses, and other things of that nature.

Now, I see you're bored of your meaning of win and are making very sad attempts of board PvP. May I suggest something like Hello Kitty or SIMS Online? Would be great for you and your kid; something I'm sure you both could figure out.

D, for me to get new material on you, you'd have to come back to reality and stay away from your fantasy world of lies. I don't foresee this happening in the near future. . .:sad4:

:thumbsup:

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take UO for what it is, a 'game'. Games are meant to be competitive, fun, and in my opinion, won. People win in their own ways. Those like you, who have played this game for however long and still don't grasp game mechanics, choose to have their win by chatting up the community, hosting events, having tea parties in their UO Pixel houses, and other things of that nature.

Now, I see you're bored of your meaning of win and are making very sad attempts of board PvP. May I suggest something like Hello Kitty or SIMS Online? Would be great for you and your kid; something I'm sure you both could figure out.
First, I have a solid grasp of game mechanics, thank you.

Second, while I'm not much into the zergfest PvP of today, I won UO a long time ago. Thank you once again for your worship.

Finally, for some reason, as with most of the people still here, I can't seem to let it go, so I play as I want and am perfectly happy being a 'has been.' The new crew can enjoy present day PvP. I'll go about doing what I choose and be cut so deep by your piercing jibes, I hope my Boss doesn't find out about how you schooled me on the intarwebs... there goes that merit raise.

Now go run upstairs and tell your family how you won an internet argument. I'm sure they'll be very congratulatory.

F

Førsaken

Second, while I'm not much into the zergfest PvP of today, I won UO a long time ago. Thank you once again for your worship.

Finally, for some reason, as with most of the people still here, I can't seem to let it go, so I play as I want and am perfectly happy being a 'has been.' The new crew can enjoy present day PvP. I'll go about doing what I choose and be cut so deep by your piercing jibes, I hope my Boss doesn't find out about how you schooled me on the intarwebs... there goes that merit raise.

Now go run upstairs and tell your family how you won an internet argument. I'm sure they'll be very congratulatory.
Cool beans! :grouphug:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Sakie my attempts to interveen with silly rooster pictures was noted by many posters of Siege and not of Siege whom surprisingly lurk here reading Siege forum..so many of em, whom pm'd me private pms, just saying thank you to me, which they did not even have to send, for making them laugh and some few of them saying that they are surprised to find out that there is even any one at all left on Siege, whom even has a sense of humor on Siege.

They did not have to pm me at all. I am glad they all did. I think I would prefer to be known/blessed more for having a sense of humor, than not, in games and rl both.

To each his or her own way of facing everything or everyone, in games, online public gaming forums and or rl life itself.

B

Black_Betty

For somebody claiming not to like 'zergfest' pvp you sure do like to gank me 4v1 when i have a 400 ping and my mom is yelling at me.

ThE TruE NecRo B

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You cut up the last miner suit you will cut up home slice. Me and Betty and the rest of the crew [Legion of Dark Rappers] have been stalking you and know where your stomp is now. We were just waiting for you to say somethin on the boards for the final blow. When we are done with you all you'll have left is a stack of leather at your feet.

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: the last two posts in this thread...

"wow"
Even more wow considering I haven't PvP'd/Pk'd as Hera for close to 2 years. And haven't PvP'd short of the rare defending myself for about 1 year.

That being said though, I can't wait for them to come stomp me, I look forward to their retribution, but I highly doubt they know who or where I am considering I don't log in much these days.

Why don't you guys post a screen shot of my house or UOAM co-ords and I'll tell you if you're even remotely close.

And Necro, who's the other 3 that ganked you? Me, myself and I? I play Solo and haven't run with a guild of more than myself since my J-D days. Sorry about your Mom yelling at you though, that's gotta suck, especially with that horrible ping. Was she the cause of the lag?

And while I have never cut up someone's armor, let alone the alleged LRC suit, I promise to start for you boys if you ever try to exact your 'revenge' so you actually have something to pancake about.

I'm anxiously awaiting the day... how long it going to take you? You want to give me a day & time and I'll log in and go afk to make it easier on you? I'll even wear a sweet 6 piece LRC suit so you can feel all vindicated while you cut it up while I watch in horror thinking 'HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO ME, OH NOES!!!!'

Let me know fellas...

EDIT: PS, maybe talk to TNT since apparently Black Betty was killz0r'd by them too. Maybe you can arrange a 2-for-1 type of deal! And you also might not want to post within minutes of each other as well, doesn't really do much for the 'we're two different people' illusion.

ThE TruE NecRo B

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont care for facts jack. When we get our revenge it will be sweet. Black Betty and me are pretty much the same person. We do everything together, including getting revenge. You can act tough but in real life I'd drop you in a second. We'll get our revenge when we are ready. Log in now I left a present for you at your door. Even better come down to H-Town and I'll show you how it will go down in real time boy.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can act tough but in real life I'd drop you in a second.
Homie don't play that way!

*edit* Seriously, you should tone down the gangsta jive. People on this shard are going to do nothing but laugh at you for it. If you don't believe me, ask around about Star Jamison :)

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont care for facts jack. When we get our revenge it will be sweet. Black Betty and me are pretty much the same person. We do everything together, including getting revenge. You can act tough but in real life I'd drop you in a second. We'll get our revenge when we are ready. Log in now I left a present for you at your door. Even better come down to H-Town and I'll show you how it will go down in real time boy.
I spent a while in Oakland near Oakland Tech, so not impressed with your H-town smack talk. But thanks for the comedy gold, let me guess, white boy trying to play the hardcore rapper?

Maybe your name should be the 'ThE TruE VaNiLlA IcE.' Might get you more street cred.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone see the (stupid) reality show "G's to Gents?"

I bet this guy is RiffRaff.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been playin this game for years and it never fails there are racists who call me out on my culture. White people wonder why blacks were so happy to get a black president? It's because atleast he knows what it's like and can take the power away from all you white people who hate on blacks just because our culture.

Link me to where it says I cant be myself.
Whoa steamrolla, I don't give a **** if you are black, white, yellow, green, or "glacial blue"

In fact, I had no idea you were of African-American descent.

The fact remains though, that speaking (typing) in such a manner is going to get you labeled as ignorant, unintelligent, and just all-around annoying.

Personally, I don't feel African-Americans in particular are any of those things. However, I do feel people who follow the "gangsta rap" culture (again...blackwhiteyellowgreenglacialblue) are basically ... trash.

As to where on the web it says you can't be yourself, it doesn't. You are free to be your own man. However, don't be surprised when people call you on it.

ThE TruE NecRo B

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did my post get hidden? Everyone can make fun of me for my post but when I try to defend myself it get's hidden?

To everyone who's making fun of my culture...

Your lucky mods are white and hide my posts. It's sad I can't even play a game because the majority of the players are scared of something they don't even try to understand. You can hide all the posts you want, I just hope you atleast PM your reason why so I know.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was no racism on this board till you brought it up. Most of us neither know nor care what colour the others are. Drop it!

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did my post get hidden? Everyone can make fun of me for my post but when I try to defend myself it get's hidden?

Your lucky mods are white and hide my posts. It's sad I can't even play a game because the majority of the players are scared of something they don't even try to understand. You can hide all the posts you want, I just hope you atleast PM your reason why so I know.
My guess is because you decided to make this thread all about racism. Not kosher in these parts...

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You were the one who brought real life into it as well... and I never made fun of your culture, I made fun of YOU.

If you're truly African-American and from H-Town you should know that only punks act the way you do, so you aren't doing yourself any favors.

If you're going to get all 'I'll drop you in real life' over a LRC suit, doesn't matter if I did or didn't do it, then you need to get some perspective.

Edit: PS - Post that screenshot for all to see once you enact your revenge. Can't wait to see who you killed that wasn't me.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Are you guys kidding me?

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who? Me?

I feel my posts were well-constructed and thought out.

'Splain yerself Loosy!

S

Sunchicken

Who? Me?

I feel my posts were well-constructed and thought out.

'Splain yerself Loosy!
I agree your post were well constructed and had a very good point.
I do not have any problems with any type of ethical or moral view points. Altho that doesnt mean i have to agree with said type of background.

For the "To everyone who's making fun of my culture... " statement

CULTURE-the arts and other manifestations of human INTELLECTUAL achievement regarded collectively.

Ill let you in on a secret. Your CULTURE is butchering any chance it has of sucessfully adapting into modern day society by claiming that anyone who doesnt agree with your language as racist.
Mr President Obama has even commented on this topic. Does that make him racist because he is only half African-American?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I saved the one post that made this thread worth while.

Status
Not open for further replies.