• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back at it...

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reactivated the account after almost 2 years and upgraded to WoD digital collectors edition. I have a lot to relearn, boosted a druid to 90 that I plan to learn after I get my level 89 hunter done. Better late than never I guess...casual gaming ftw.

Syiler

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back to the game! Warlords of Draenor is shaping up to be a fantastic expansion so now is the perfect time to relearn the game before the expansion hits.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to the game! Warlords of Draenor is shaping up to be a fantastic expansion so now is the perfect time to relearn the game before the expansion hits.
Thanks. It's about the same as I remember it, just relearning rotations and learning my new level 90 druid.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW has giving me issues with modern mmos, the endless grind fest feature is rough. I just get tired of gathering X of Y and/or dungeon hoping for XP. I always enjoy a fresh expansion for a month or two though, I will just wait until then. It gives me some time to get my hunter from 89 to 90 anyways.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh you aren't max level. Makes sense!
Only on my druid that I just got. Mop was the first expansion I didn't finish...I don't blame WoW as much as I blame myself. Free time has become more sacred I guess.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I grew bored with it quickly this time around. Guess I will wait for the expansion.
I'm honestly disappointed with some of the changes the developers made. It's honestly becoming a 5 button, soon to be 3 button game. Consequently my interest as well...a few of my classes are ruined because they just do not play the same to me.