• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Back again! Quick question

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone! Back again with a quick question: my account is old enough to afford transfer shields and I've chosen an Atlantic and a Europa shield reward. Are there people from Europa that also have a house on Atlantic where I might be able to set up a vendor sometimes in the future? I'm thinking about moving over stuff every now and then, seeing as the item market on Europa is simply not up to par with Atlantics' market.

Let me know, thanks in advance! :)

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone! Back again with a quick question: my account is old enough to afford transfer shields and I've chosen an Atlantic and a Europa shield reward. Are there people from Europa that also have a house on Atlantic where I might be able to set up a vendor sometimes in the future? I'm thinking about moving over stuff every now and then, seeing as the item market on Europa is simply not up to par with Atlantics' market.

Let me know, thanks in advance! :)
PMd :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u can get free vendor spots in luna knowadays pretty easy