• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back after ... uh, a few years

Ghosty

Visitor
Hello!

I was surprised to find UO still up and running after so many years. I returned about a month ago, did the unthinkable and bought some gold and a house, and am now rediscovering the joys of fishing Britannia's oceans and soloing level 5 t-maps. But there so much new stuff, I haven't had a chance to absorb it all just yet.

I started in 98 on a friend's account and opened my own in 99. Played until 2002, then gave the account to a close friend who enjoyed it until 2006. I regained the account and played until 2008, and the toons were in stasis until last month. So, 10 years?

I have a couple of chars in the Royal Britanian Guard but am otherwise guildless. Any (adult) guilds welcoming oldbies who are still trying to reclaim their former glory?