• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back After Extended Break, What's New?

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey :) I've been on a break from game since this spring after some ingame events pushed me away. I've been semi-active, still leading my guild and such, but I've recently fully returned to game and, although I know about the new faction things, was wondering what else is really new? I'm a big tamer and wanted to know if there are any taming events during the week. My guild is big on peerless and such, but our tamers don't really all group together for anything else like Zoo stuff. Any ideas?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we should try some inter-guild activities?

It would be interesting to see if we can arrange the largest number of Greater Dragons for a single hunt ever (Most I've seen so far is somewhere over 10 on last weeks Friday Night hunt, and that was impressive).

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's a good idea :) I don't think I've ever been to a Friday Night Hunt, either. Every tamer in my guild has a greater dragon, and I think it'd be neat to do some sort of record breaking events. See how fast we can finish things with tons of dragons. I had also thought about the possibility of a group of us getting together to do a Harrower or something to raise money for the Zoo. Perhaps give the scrolls to Anne and have her sell them to donate the gold.

But, I'm sure you know how events in Felucca always end up. I know on my end, I end up seeing gray. :p

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Friday night hunts are a blast! My only complaint is that I'm not always able to attend. You should really come some time.

Also, if you're looking for more community events, there's the Black Market event run by The United Pirates the first Saturday of each month. And starting this weekend is the Fall Festival being run by Callie (Who's guild affiliation, if any, I'm not sure of).

I'm not sure if there are regular zoo events anymore or not. I haven't heard anything about one in a while. But it sounds like fun. If you want to put together an event with your guild, let me know. I'll post it on the shard event calendar.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll have to talk to my guys about it :) The few I just talked to think it's a good idea, something different to do. I guess the big question would be how many people we could get to defend if we don't get "permission" from the PVP guilds :D

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey babeh.

We could make an event out of getting me my blaze cu sidhe. That or decorating my house!

No really though, I was happy to see you in game again. Welcome back & hope you stay for a bit :)

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Hugs Nystul* Good to be back! Now if only I could find my VDay card from you :)

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Hugs Nystul* Good to be back! Now if only I could find my VDay card from you :)
It's probably in the trash or the fire pit on the south side of luna LOL.

I grabbed yours off one of my characters before I sold my old account. It's in my home safely. I've added some hearts and such on it since though!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just checked everywhere and i can't find it!

*cries*

Oh well, I have three more white cards, you can fill another one out and I'll lock it down inside my Luna home on one of the pub tables.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome back! :) I've been taking an extended break myself but I'm working my way back in and it's good to see some old friends popping up again.

I'm absolutely positive with this group here, we can find SOME way to rock the shard! Whatcha think? :danceb:

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for the warm welcome back! How could I have ever left?
*smacks herself in the forehead "Shoulda Had A V8!"

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just checked everywhere and i can't find it!

*cries*

Oh well, I have three more white cards, you can fill another one out and I'll lock it down inside my Luna home on one of the pub tables.
As long as it's not next to that ONE PERSONS card we can do! :p