• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Back after 5 years, a few questions.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to the current pandemic, I am back. A few years ago, I wrote some articles about imbuing metal armor (before the LMC benefit) and was really into crafting weapons, armor, ect.

Now that I am back, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me an update of anything that might have changed in the past 5 years in regards to crafting and making armor/weapons. I've decided to start with Sampire and Archer armor. The armor I am looking to replace is Woodland armor enhanced (before the Forged Metal Tool). And while still more than good enough, I'll like to see how it can be improved.

Notes: At the moment, I am reluctant on dropping ~1 plat (or more) on a set of enchantress cameos. Other than that---- everything is available.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome back my friend. I still have the plate sampire suit you made me years ago.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After you left I put it on a mannequin to remeber you by. I still use it sometimes my sampire not used that much anymore

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow--- thank you. :) sorry to hear you don't use your sampire as much anymore.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, I've noticed. Trying to learn that as well. Wife has had us killing beacons for Tritons. It's a steep learning curve getting back into the game.
Took me getting into a Discord server to get told how to global chat again....so much to know and so much gets forgotten.