• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

back after 2 years: questions

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone.

I've returned to UO (Europa) after a 2? year break. Lots of stuff has changed. I'm loving it, but i have some questions:

- uo-auction2.com seems no longer in use, is there another place now?
- did a bunch of people quit? there's small housing places everywhere. and most of the shop i went are gone.
- did artifact prices go down?
-was there anything mayor introduced after Mondain's Legacy? Like skills or artifacts or whatever. Excluding the new Kingdome Reborn interface and everything offcourse. I'm not a PvPér so you can skip that part.
- Do people still go to Doom?

Nice to be back!

Thanks allready.

F

Fayled Dhreams

hmmmm *does some re-arranging*

- uo-auction2.com seems no longer in use, is there another place now?
- did a bunch of people quit? there's small housing places everywhere. and most of the shop i went are gone.

check with local shard, as to who why where about "moving/gone" and "best third party for trade"

- Do people still go to Doom?- did artifact prices go down?
yep, more maybe ... Doom got a tad bit "Easier/Fair" re Getting arties ...

-was there anything mayor introduced after Mondain's Legacy? Like skills or artifacts or whatever.
Excluding the new Kingdome Reborn interface and everything offcourse. I'm not a PvPér so you can skip that part.
K...(thx for the non-PvP proviso ... makes it easier)
2 years eh? start here (pub 40) and work your way up (update index)
annnnd
here (FoF indexed by date in drop down menu) annnnd
here (View News Archives link at the bottom)

Nice to be back!

wb !:thumbup1:

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, that helped.

So: you can actually get new artifacts from fighting anything in the anti-virtue dungeons in Trammel?

F

Fayled Dhreams

yep ... can't find a "full set pic" complete with the status of the "bump" ... three cautions
1 ... its not medable (yeah, int mana kinda important for all templates, so recovery is kinda slow)
2 ... it doesn't "rain-down" even in the high fame/spawn dungeons (fel side is fastest though)
3 ... One piece to get the Full set ... involves a quest ... (the cloak of humility)

bonus that my one guy wears it for ... totally self repairs when worn as a full set
all 70's resist ... blessed so no insurance cost *shrugs*

One arti that drops,titled "10th Anniversary Sculpture" gives an hour of "luck" based/scaled on account age
(worth keeping) ... depends on characters template how "much value/use" is in ALL of the drop's

IF your rebuilding, becoming reacquainted, while farming whatever ... hold onto treasure maps
worth a range of points for the current turn-ins.

Enjoy!

T

T_Amon_from_work

yep ... can't find a "full set pic" complete with the status of the "bump" ... three cautions
1 ... its not medable (yeah, int mana kinda important for all templates, so recovery is kinda slow)
2 ... it doesn't "rain-down" even in the high fame/spawn dungeons (fel side is fastest though)
3 ... One piece to get the Full set ... involves a quest ... (the cloak of humility)

bonus that my one guy wears it for ... totally self repairs when worn as a full set
all 70's resist ... blessed so no insurance cost *shrugs*

One arti that drops,titled "10th Anniversary Sculpture" gives an hour of "luck" based/scaled on account age
(worth keeping) ... depends on characters template how "much value/use" is in ALL of the drop's

IF your rebuilding, becoming reacquainted, while farming whatever ... hold onto treasure maps
worth a range of points for the current turn-ins.

Enjoy!
I need the cloak and soilerettes for a complete set. Have extas of the legs and helm tho ...

Have been slacking on it while cranking crafting skills and chewing up resources. Gm+ in Blacksmith, GM Tinker, GM Tailor, near-GM Bowcraft and LJ. Been GM Mining for a while now.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need the cloak and soilerettes for a complete set. Have extas of the legs and helm tho ...

Have been slacking on it while cranking crafting skills and chewing up resources. Gm+ in Blacksmith, GM Tinker, GM Tailor, near-GM Bowcraft and LJ. Been GM Mining for a while now.
On what shard do you need the footware T'Amon?

Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks,

I actually threw a bunch of stuff away, just before i heard of the turn in event.

of course!

:D

T

T_Amon_from_work

On what shard do you need the footware T'Amon?
LA ... tonight I figure to do my sorting for trade-in and then go bash on stuff. The Paladin needs to keep in shape. <shrug>