• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Baby Pirates

Trin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aneirin,

Congratulations matey! I made the announcement tonight to a few of our guild mates, but a picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks for posting.

I like the extreme effort to increase our membership. *chuckles*

Trin

C

Calico_Jake

Thats great man! There is proof that practice does make perfect!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well my friend, ye made it! Ye had fun for one time and now ye got even twice the trouble. I can assure ye, these nasty little buggers will trouble ye more than a whole crew of drunken pirates could!

Congratulations matey! These two fellers look fantastic. I wish you and your family the best, nerves of steel, and a happy healthy family life!

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Anierin you dog,
who knew you had it in yas to make such cute and cuddely pirate brats!
Congrates to you and the mrs, fer yer good fortunes. May you enjoy the rights and privelages as a father & daddy! Best wishes, and safe journies & adventures ahead.
Blind Tom

H

Hook UP

Hey Aneirin,

congratulations to you and your family.

Take good care and see ye around

Hook

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy mate and Ahhrrg! You have a fine pirate crew indeed! They be takin' after their father me thinks. Thank ye fer sharin' the pictures matey. ~Tom

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome to Aneirin's real life crew, Mathijs (Matt-ice) and Leonie!
Aneirin, Just wanted to say, great picture of the new crew, and ta say again, "Thank you" for your past participation in the United Pirate Crew, and for passing the Black Market to me to care for. It has truly been a wonderful part of the ongoing life of The United Pirate Crew and the joy of Catskills Shard when we are open to sell, trade or buy wares and pirate loot, arrr. If yas ever venture back to Red Skull Bay on Catskills? Please, say"Hi". Captain Jack Black and Blind Tom the Pirate of UP.
Ahoy mate and Ahhrrg! You have a fine pirate crew indeed! They be takin' after their father me thinks. Thank ye fer sharin' the pictures matey. ~Tom