• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Babble Thread v2.0

L

Luna du Selene

That's ok, Derium.. I'll just swipe your cigs & give em to Vepl to destroy :hahaha:

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When visiting my family. I enjoyed hiding my sisters cigarettes. Drove her crazy. Probably the rest of the family too :) .

Btw Derium how fast can you run?

*wonders if Derium will be able to catch me or do I need to trip him and then start running*

hmmm

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man did I miss someone going on a posting frenzy yesterday :eek:

Vepl

S

Shade KS

not a lot of babbling going on here. down to 3 weeks before I go get Cali and move her here. House is really shaping up, maybe then I can have a office again, with internet !!!!

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shade when you say internet. Do you mean two cans tied together with a string :p ?

Vepl

S

Shade KS

that is my phone line, if I want a party line I just add more string, maybe I should look at getting indoor plumbing?

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well do you really want to be that uppity????

Hmm guess if you are trying to impress the little woman though ................. :danceb:

Vepl

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sports? If we ignore Luna I guess we aren't to big in it. hmm even with Luna in it we still not to big into :p

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gee Thanks Shade. Why don't you just throw more gas on the fire :p

Luna what do you mean again? I have never called you fat. I've called you "old" and "slow" err never mind lets not go into what I have called you :eyes: . What I did say was even if you were interested in sports. We are still not big into it. You are definitely not very big so we can't be big into it. NOW if you get myself and Shade involved. Well then we would be really BIG into it. And yes Shade I am calling you and me fat or maybe we are just big boned :danceb:

S

Shade KS

I'm not fat, I'm FLUFFY....ok maybe big boned.

Just be glad JOPAM is not here, she would be throwing Katanas at you

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we both have dodged a few of those Katanas ........

Wonder how JOPAM is doing. She may have graduated by now ;)

S

Shade KS

oh the good old days, dodging Katanas, killing Llamas, watching Luna leaving my house and forgetting her horse.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually that is one time "oh the good old days" is a true statement. I have a lot of good memories from my UO time. Guess that is why I keep haunting the forums :danceb:

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to know I'm not the only one that reminisces about the "good old days." Mine were years and years ago, and I'm always trying to re-create, without much success. :p

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess that is the way of life. Things change .... just do the best you can with what you got :D

S

Shade KS

well I'm back from California, 2300+ miles in a penske 26 foot rental truck is enough. the family is settling in everyday now.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I helped move Zon & Hunter to Boston.... I felt the same way. Only nice thing was I flew back home :)

Glad things are settling down for everyone!

F

FatherGanja

Makes me smile to know the LS forum and its babble are still going strong :)

Carry on as if I wasn't here.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We still babble but not as strong as we used to :(

Thanks for dropping by :danceb:

D

derealcanuckeh

you need more members to make a strong babble thread * waves *

Hey hey Father G long time indeed man

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More is good. It's good to see you again dereal. How have things been going :popcorn: ?

D

derealcanuckeh

things are good been some changes and such but good was looking around and wondering who was still around you know got all nostalgic and such ... its hard to stay away I was here in the beginning I will probably be around at the end hehe

L

Luna du Selene

*hugs Shade and his new family*

Hey I wonder if the boy will become a hockey fan/player?

:p to Vepl

Man, I miss the emoticons :(

D

derealcanuckeh

how can you miss them they are right there??? and I have a fascination with alot of things hehe ...but then you probably already knew that ;)

S

Shade KS

thanks Luna, things are doing good here, getting adjusted to it all. not sure about the hockey thing, football/ packer fan a must. he started youth football last week.

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think mine ever fit right. Everyone swore that is the way they all fit :blushing:

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew it... I just knew it. But nobody agreed with me. Wonder if they were all laughing behind my back :eyes:

S

Shade KS

well I finally got out of the dark ages at home, got the internet back, which is the good news. bad news it is a wireless modem and i was told online games wont work with the delay they have. was thinking someday i could come back, but guess I have other things I can spend money on now

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually wireless has come a long way. I would try playing a game anyway. Just to see for myself. Actually I'm surprised you have electricity let alone internet :danceb: