• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

B^L Keep event 2009

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On Behalf of B^L I would like to say thank you all for coming and I hope you had as much fun as we did. the lag.. WOW... I was rolling laughing when it fell and everyone was moving in slow motion. Hopefully someone can post some pics! *wink* I was to consumed with the event to take many. Again Thanks for coming and will cya next time!

Philo

S

Sweety

Ya it was extremely laggy... i somehow managed to pick up a few items the best being a taskmaster.

I took this picture lil bit before keep fell

Thank you very much B^L. The event was alot of fun.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this is what it looked like when you took the building down.

I got plenty of pics I will be posting later though. It was wonderful event and I am sure many on the shard want to thank your entire guild for doing this for them.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thanks for the fun. I didn't even see the no longer locked down messages. I locked up for a moment. I grabbed a spellbook and an oak runic (lol) and by the time it was in my backpack everything else was gone.
It was fun though. Thanks again.

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles* I managed a check and a whispering rose. I was frozen in place also when it fell and folks started to move. Thanks for the challenge was great to see so many turn out!

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event was fun. I was at the rear of the building and it took awhile to move forward but I managed to pick up a few things.
I thought I had a few items just to find the lag really had them.

S

Stucky

That was a whole lot of fun... and lag. :eek: I'll cherish my herding alacrity scroll.

S

Seti Azrael

Those from S^S who went said they had a good time. Wanted to thank you folks in B^L for hosting the event.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ya never know when herding will come in handy :) so... who got the good stuff?? I know Mandy from CONG won the xfer token, and don't remember who won the AOF, and all the misc nice items in the keep would like to know the lucky winners of those too! come on let us know what ya got!

C

Cass1

Thank you very much for holding this event! It was a lot of fun! There was a lot of lag but I did manage to get quiet a few nice items: Medium spider web, +10 magery elemental slayer spell book, golden skull, a cheque and i believe a piece of virtue armor. for a second i thought i had the Crown of the Harrow however lost it to lag. But Shift Control worked well for me :)

S

Stucky

That's funny because I was certain if I pressed ctrl shift I would crash. I had a vorpal blade that got stuck in my dragging and it would not drop in my pack or my paperdoll. While I was trying to shake it off my hand I was pathfinding all over the place which didn't help the lag one bit. I was laughing so hard. Needless to say I didn't get the blade and doubly funny that I got the herding scroll seeing as how I couldn't even herd myself into the keep area.

Meanwhile in RL my pitbulls decided it was prime time to steal and fight over one of my shoes. My family was trying to break them up and save the shoe and was yelling for me to help but I was like I don't care... let them have it, I'm busy! The shoe had minimal damage. :p