• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

B-Kit question

• Thread starter imported_catfish
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_catfish

i burned my first barbed kit and was underwhelmed with some of the results.

I got 3 pieces that had only 3 properties on them. I was under the impression that barbed runics = 4-5 properties. (And no, these pieces did not have lower requirements or increased durability)

Does "Mage Armor" count as a possible effect for leather armor and its just not showing up? That is the only explanation i can think of.

If so, that is bogus.

G

I'm not sure if you know this, but resists count as a property as well. I've had a few barbed runic pieces come out with only 1 or 2 "shown" mods, but the resists on em were great

Rey~

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Correct.

Don't burn tailor kits right now.

Next publish should fix the mage armor issue and then armor rolls will be 15% or so better (thats about how often mage armor is rolled on a 4 property barb kit).