• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Azure Wyrm- forum RP

• Thread starter ViirinSoftworks
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
V

ViirinSoftworks

I, Scavenger [UTB] of Chesepeake, have a forum-based role playing game going on, and as of now has 11 players and 5000 views.

But I'd like more players.

The game's location is currently at The Escapist Magazine. Here's a rundown of the game itself:

The setting is our world, Earth, in the near future, but pollution and irresponsibility are much worse.
You start off as a genetically unstable slime, with one species DNA unlocked. You, the player, get to choose what this DNA is. The DNA can be of ANY non-extinct non-mythical plant or animal. 'Unlocked' means you can stabilize all or part of your body to replicate that organism. Over time, you find more DNA and eventually become a dragon.

Speaking plainly, the idea is that you can use real world plants, animals, and chemical glands to become a dragon.

In case anyone's still reading, here's why it's called Azure Wyrm. The name "Blue Dragon" is already used by another game, so I had to change the name.

Azure- A shade of blue. Used this because I'm a fan of Blue Magic from the Final Fantasy and Breath of Fire series games. In case you aren't familiar- eating something with special powers gives you those powers to use as magic, being attacked by certain attacks lets you use the same abilities forever after, and seeing certain abilities used lets you replicate them.

Wyrm- We all here know full well that wyrms are dragons, just more powerful versions. Not like I need to tell UO players that.

Part of the reason I'm really looking for more players right now is to make sure that you guys don't miss out on the event I've planned for Halloween. Anyone that starts playing or updates their story within or between 10/30/2011 @ 11:59pm to 11/01/2011 @ 12:01am gets to participate.

The event lets each player choose any TREAT (candy/sweet) or TRICK (chemical/disease/poison/medicine/drug) and I will work that gift into the story for you alone.

Candy such as chocolate, as example, gives cow DNA, cocoa DNA, Sugarcane DNA, and the ability to generate sugar itself. Many more candies give other powers, such as someone thought of a rainbow ice cream bar, so they could get every color in the rainbow so they could change their skin color because they'd have unlocked the dye colors. Someone else said 'sleeping pills' as a TRICK. Someone else said "pain killers" as a TRICK. It's really up to each player of what they want.

V

ViirinSoftworks

People keep saying that.

Yes, we still exist. We're in the RBG alliance now. 95% of our members quit permanently or went to RBG, so that's why no one sees the guild tag anymore. Even when I do play, I'm a stealth tamer so that's why no one even sees me when I am around.

Edit: I also should have been more specific with my game. In the case of more than one person requesting the same thing, it's totally possible, and I'll make sure each person gets it.

T

Tertius Wands

I see the UTB tab. How much time do you have to devote to this game?

V

ViirinSoftworks

Since I can't afford to keep my account active, none. I think there's a couple other of my guild members that are still around though.

Any interest in my RP? I really don't want the thread's sole purpose to be UTB related. I'll of course answer whatever question whoever has to the best of my ability, though. Hopefully on my game and not guild.