• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mixed Lot Awsome No-Name Legendary Sale!

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello to all, i would like to welcome everyone to our Uber PvP Gear Shop. We have a fresh stock of 150+ awesome No-Name/Legendary (Mage Armor-Stam Gear), sick jewls and some Sick Splintering Wpns. Here are pics of how to get to our shop. We have 3 new "blue vendors" with awesome Mage-Stam gear. We have 10+ new auctions running with awesome no-name legendary armor + splintering weapon, you have to come inside the house to see the auctions so make sure u come inn and enjoy. Feel free to come in and check out our sale and you can contact us if u have any questions or concerns. I included a couple pictures of the some type of stuff that's for sale + there is a lot more. Come by and enjoy shopping and the awesome gear! Icq#672482209 Direcetions to our shop.png How to get to us (pics).
Inside of house Auctions Picture.png
item1,20splinter50lightning50hld10ep warfork.png item2,fire eater12 5dci 10lmc20lrc10di chest.png item3. 8stam 10mana 10hci gorg.png

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I would like to add, last night restocked 40 new stam pieces (most legendary and major artifacts) on 1 of front new "blue vendors" , come by check out our vendors, today 40 new 20-30% Splintering Weapons will be added.