• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Awesome (lucky) CFO battle

D

dayaous

Hi All,

I just completed my first CFO battle with random toons. 7 of us went in, there were 4 toons on my side, the 3 on the other were killed right away. So we fought 61 cogs to get to the CFO.

That left 4 toons to fight the CFO:

Mischief Maker 94 laff
Yippie McBubble 120 laff
Another toon but can't remember the name 118 laff (shame on me, sorry)
Little Boo Boo Dynoboom 107 laff

We won and it only took use about 15 minutes to beat him, which I thought was pretty good. 1 toon did nothing but stomp the goonies, the other 2 and myself did the cranes and jumped of them and stomped as needed too.

Needless to say, we were all completely in shock when we won and the happy shouts where everywhere.

I just wanted to list these toons names (sorry I can't remember the other one) so if you run into them, they are awesome and will not give up.

Take care,
Lisa

L

Little Sadie

WTG! It is surprising that anyone would go sad in a CFO cog battle, especially 3 toons! I'v never seen even one toon go sad during the cog round in a CFO or CJ cog round. What laff were they? Were they all cash ubers? Did you get a good unite?

D

dayaous

The lowest of the other 3 toons was a 102, so I don't know what happened, but they went out fast. I had not noticed until each one said "bye" and one on our side said "Good Grief" and we had just killed the first 4 cogs in front of us, so I knew that was not for us. Then I could not see any cogs or see any of them talking any.

We got a throw 600 jellybeans...can't wait until Sunday to throw that one. So make sure your toon who needs it is there...hehe

Lisa