• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Awaiting Rescue

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The smell here is making me sick, months I have been held here and still I haven't been found. That lil dribble of a Gobin servant of mine got me into this mess, if I get out of here I'll send her to the Witches of the Swamps. Maybe they can find a use for her. Before I was knocked out all I remember was all those dopelgangers look alikes of me and gold getting passed to their hands the night of election. Pure Hatred was all I could feel in Britain that Night. The sense of corrupt nobility, filled the air and more people in Britain that night then I had seen in my term in office there and they all looked like me or would introduce themselves as me. Who hated me that much to do this to me....evil Demons, thats who, as that thought ran through my mind. But I know the Crazy man will come for me....I am certain of it