• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Avalon Town Hall Site

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Today, Mesanna worked very hard and organized and arranged the rubble of the Avalon Town Hall that fell on February 11, 2009. She did a wonderful job and it looks beautiful. :party:

Thank you Mesanna for all your effort and hard work.

WildStar
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are a few screenshots of Mesanna and EM Seppo putting finishing touches on reorganization of the Avalon Townhall ruins .. the rubble was layered three tiles deep after the fall, so Mesanna has truly put in a tremendous effort to complete this project:

Mesanna's special touches on the tiles that were once the teleporter on the roof of the Avalon Townhall tower. The structure had been blessed twice in the past ... after the finishing touches today, it is truly Thrice Blessed Avalon.

The top and bottom rows of tiles use lines from the Avalon's signature that read:
city of dreams
city of hope

Thank you to Mesanna, EM Seppo, and everyone involved in getting this project done!

Y

Yalp

Wonderful part of Baja History that the game developers stepped into preserve. A hearty thanks to Seppho and Messanna! I'm sure great gratitude was expressed in the field.. just wanted to say thanks here on the boards too!

O

OBR Knight Zackarias

I just LOVE what they have done to the place.

O==[=======> OBR Knight Zackarias, the Royal Meatshield

S

shard

As one of the former owners and caretakers of the Avalon Town Hall, I would like to thank everyone who helped preserve the site. Although I no longer travel the lands of Sosaria, I will carry a bit of Baja and Avalon with me always.

Again, thanks to all involved.

Smooth seas and safe journies,

Šhard

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i do believe a lot of us would LOVE to talk with you! Not many of CoA are left and the ones that are, do not seem to really play and we really do not wish to lose such a history

Hazz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fantastic job to all those involved to making this happen!

-Hazard

Jixxa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I speak for alot of Avalonians when I say thank you for preserving some of our history. Most of us are gone from the lands of UO however we are and always will be citizens of Avalon. As one who was lucky enough to serve as mayor and keeper of the tower my heart is touched.