• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Autumn 2010 Rares Festival - Catskills

F

Fraggles

Ok first i did offer to host this rares fest i posted several times that i would like to host it but they wanted it to be on a more populated shard. i am looking forward to this rares fest as im sure alot of people are and i did not mean to sound like this was going to be a bad rares fest or anything like that. i know there is alot of planning and time spent on these rares fest. im sorry to those of you that are hosting if i offended any of you this was not my intention i was just wondering why there seemed like there was not so many people signed up yet but this is prob just going to be a smaller scale rares fest. I thank everyone who is hosting and putting there time and gold into this event and im sure it will be a blast just like all other rares fests have been

G

Gunga_Din

Ok first i did offer to host this rares fest i posted several times that i would like to host it but they wanted it to be on a more populated shard. i am looking forward to this rares fest as im sure alot of people are and i did not mean to sound like this was going to be a bad rares fest or anything like that. i know there is alot of planning and time spent on these rares fest. im sorry to those of you that are hosting if i offended any of you this was not my intention i was just wondering why there seemed like there was not so many people signed up yet but this is prob just going to be a smaller scale rares fest. I thank everyone who is hosting and putting there time and gold into this event and im sure it will be a blast just like all other rares fests have been
Better, I thought I would have to end you.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only thing I can say is, it will be however big or small it is going to be. I can't hold a gun to ppl's heads and make them attend.

The auction is set on Friday, and I'm afraid that it can't be moved, but if the vendor availability is an issue that is actually KEEPING people from coming to the festival, I'd certainly like to know about it.

I'll run a poll and we'll let the people decide.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only thing I can say is, it will be however big or small it is going to be. I can't hold a gun to ppl's heads and make them attend.

The auction is set on Friday, and I'm afraid that it can't be moved, but if the vendor availability is an issue that is actually KEEPING people from coming to the festival, I'd certainly like to know about it.

By opening up the vendors for the week that takes care of building up the gold for the auction for some people. So in essence you killed two birds with one stone =)

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some of my "auction staff" rearranged their RL work schedule to work the auction on Friday night, that's why I couldn't move it....

But as you said, it's looking like we'll be giving out vendors starting earlier in the week. Still working on the exact date I'll be available to do this.

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like a vendor as well. I dont think you got my icq a while back.

Thanks

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to reserve a vendor please. Character name accepting spot will be either angel dust or adidas. You can pm me here to confirm when time comes to set up. Thanks in advance.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I can only speak for myself, but having a rares festival every 3 months is just too frequent. I've attended previous festivals and after each one it seemed like I've barely had enough time to recover before the next one was to begin. I'll just have to sit one or two out per year I guess. That being said, your hard work is appreciated and I hope everyone has a great time.

Orc39

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Jack

Anymore vendor for reserve?I maybe have time to join this festival.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Jack

Anymore vendor for reserve?I maybe have time to join this festival.
You collect Orc? Oh that's right, I guess I forgot, since your museum has been closed for so long... *hint hint*

K

KG3281

If there are any vendor spaces still available, I would be most appreciative of one.

Thank you in advance.

R

Rentokil

If there are still spaces, Can I please have a vendor, much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rento
ICQ 591-732-007

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lookin good so far, stock up those vendors people, i wanna buy stuff !

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, is it too late to sign up to get a vendor? Today is November 2nd , 2010 Tuesday.
i need a vendor please. Thanks, Seto Kaiba ICQ 487-590-064

F

Fraggles

Bump this should stay up front so people can see the events ect..and the times