• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Automatic Murder Counts

What do you think?

• Yes add an automatic murder count system!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes add an automatic murder count and prevent suicide counts!

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I only agree with one or the other but not both! (Explain in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No changes should be made!

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After looking at the other thread it made me think.

What if there was no option given to players to report others and every time you killed a blue you got a murder count?

I know there will be people who hate this idea because they want to kill blues then go burn the counts and kill some more without the consequences of ever being red. To me this is a reason to add this feature. Maybe not the exact reason I think this should be done but a good reason.

I would also like to add that they should prevent players from killing themselves to give a murder count to someone else. To me this is an exploit really because they were not murdered they committed suicide and then blamed a damager for the action.

R

RD Gumbie

Duels/Accidental Attacks/People dont want to boost reds counts, theres just a few of why that wont work.

Not that hard to press the button.

Bomb Bloke

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if you saw the other thread...

... why didn't you add a "counts should only be placed within a few minutes" option to your poll?

I choose that over any of your current options.

Totally don't understand your third option btw.

G

Gwendar-SP

There are times when one doesn't want to give counts.

If you feel someone is killing just to add scalps to his belt then one might not want to give them. Why reward someone with a count?

If folks are dueling, counts shouldn't be given, it isn't murder.

If you are sparing with someone they shouldn't be given, it isn't murder.

Am undecidied on suicide.