• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Automap

jtw1984

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you download Automap from? I went to www.uoam.net but the server seems to be down.

Is that website still up?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Send me a PM with your Email address & I can send you the last one that they did. UOAMBeta Ver 8.3.0.0 with Ishy. It's only about 253kb in size.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Where do you download Automap from? I went to www.uoam.net but the server seems to be down.

Is that website still up?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
it was posted a while back that it would no longer be updated or supported and its sad its one of the most used add ons to uo there is! I have a copy of it if anyone needs it send me your email and I would gladly send it to you

Idahoan

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is needed host wise for this?

If it's just a location to post the download, I'll setup my site to have it available. I have not used it in years so will need the latest file to post.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been using mmoghosting.com for TeamSpeak and AutoMap hosting for over a year now. Might check with them.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The UOAM executable is rather small in size. But I believe it downloads the files for the markers for the dungeons, towns, geography, etc. Since uoam.net is no longer up (At the moment, it may not be permanent) people would need to be able to download those files and manually save/install them. :x

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been using mmoghosting.com for TeamSpeak and AutoMap hosting for over a year now. Might check with them.
UOAM will still function just fine, once you download it even if uoam.net up you will always need a private server or one hosted. Right now people just need a place to download the uoam executable :x. The rest should still function. I'm sure hosters of uoam servers will be hosting the uoam executable though now if it's not available any where else. If not then why would someone want them to be thier host :X.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The WhoIs info for uoam.net shows that the domain name is currently unavailable and expires on April 4, 2009. It shows the domain name is still owned by Steve Blanding in Redmond, WA. Gives his e-mail address as [email protected]. Perhaps drop him a note and see what he says?

E

envinyatar

I was able to get the website a few weeks ago so I could install automap on my new computer... but for some reason none of the labels for cities and things are showing. Any ideas?

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is needed host wise for this?

If it's just a location to post the download, I'll setup my site to have it available. I have not used it in years so will need the latest file to post.

Check your PM box.